What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I don't think they are, I remember sending out a lot of flights to get them. Sorry I can't gift smoke detectors so I sent additional radar.
Thanks for the gift. It seems as if the drop rates decrease as your level increases. I used to complete upgrade of buildings in a couple of days - with no help - now it seems to take minimum of one week (and counting)...

You have so many ugly gold statues! You must be launching constantly!

I haven't launched on pad 1 for ages. I got my first couple when you only needed 1 set of photos and then those collections counted towards the 3. I have been quite lucky with drops and my Christmas tree has helped!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

I wonder why the hotel only gives coins and not passengers. It should give both dont u think? You can tell I'm desperate for passengers cant u?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I haven't launched on pad 1 for ages. I got my first couple when you only needed 1 set of photos and then those collections counted towards the 3. I have been quite lucky with drops and my Christmas tree has helped!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

BTW wat is the christmas tree?

I wonder why the hotel only gives coins and not passengers. It should give both dont u think? You can tell I'm desperate for passengers cant u?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Me too. I used to confuse myself thinking that hotels gives pax and not cash before. Now,I am familiar. Think wata would happen if we got 204 pax from hotel. Lol

Just completed the cinema quest! Now only focusing on launches pad 1 or 2.

Will need beacons, still hunting for 1 defroster in Dubai to complete the catering facility.
Thanks!

Just completed the cinema quest! Now only focusing on launches pad 1 or 2.

Will need beacons, still hunting for 1 defroster in Dubai to complete the catering facility.
Thanks!

Congrats. I cant send defrosters. Grinding machines @ lv. 32.
But just change your sig.

My alien legacy gave me chocolate this morning, it knows me so well. Am beginning to like it :)

Is the alien Legacy gifting something every day? Or only then and now, like the Training Center?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back