What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

No sold all my jumbos. Flying 4 to North and 4 to South. Like both as you do not need any extras. I now have nearly 2,500 flight catering in stock!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

2500! !!! wow

So I am back after 3 days away, trying to catch up on the forum...

I will be going on a vacation for 15 days from 1st June. I will not have wifi and I dont want to use my 3G connection there. So I will not be able to follow the forum. I will be returning all gifts in the order in which they were sent. I dont know how many pages I will have to read after coming back and how many bonuses I will have to collect. I get around 15 bonuses/day. So 15x15 is 225. Gosh. If younwant to tell me anything specific, please send a private message as it would be better because out of so many pages, I may miss out something.

I need two antitheft gates. Are those giftable items?

I don't think they are, I remember sending out a lot of flights to get them. Sorry I can't gift smoke detectors so I sent additional radar.

I am confused as to what astronaut academy is. Collection items should drop from it apparently but my brain is still asleep and I can't work out what I should be looking for. Can someone point me in right direction please. Thank u :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I am confused as to what astronaut academy is. Collection items should drop from it apparently but my brain is still asleep and I can't work out what I should be looking for. Can someone point me in right direction please. Thank u :)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

It's the building next to my alien legacies

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Attachments

• image-884654542.jpg
    image-884654542.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 141

Ah! I didn't get that one. Thanks, I will start my visiting now, get the kettle on ;)

Ah! I didn't get that one. Thanks, I will start my visiting now, get the kettle on ;)

Will do.

You have so many ugly gold statues! You must be launching constantly!

You have so many ugly gold statues! You must be launching constantly!

My alien legacy gave me chocolate this morning, it knows me so well. Am beginning to like it :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back