What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Is the alien Legacy gifting something every day? Or only then and now, like the Training Center?

Good question. I only had it a couple of days and this is the first time I noticed it gave me something but it takes 24 hours before it gives anything so this might have been first time I could click on it, wasn't paying attention, sorry can't be more helpful.

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

Is the alien Legacy gifting something every day? Or only then and now, like the Training Center?

It gives something every day like the Christmas tree but the gifts are space quest items.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

It gives something every day like the Christmas tree but the gifts are space quest items.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Wish I had one.
It may be good news for you, I will be able to send all the things that you need which you have posted in the sig. Spare wire will be unlocked when I level up once.

I have embarked on building fuel stn. lv. 2. Things which are required are requested to be sent. I dont know what things. Update 2morrow morning.

I will be going on a vacation for 15 days from 1st June. I will not have wifi and I dont want to use my 3G connection there. So I will not be able to follow the forum. I will be returning all gifts in the order in which they were sent. I dont know how many pages I will have to read after coming back and how many bonuses I will have to collect. I get around 15 bonuses/day. So 15x15 is 225. Gosh. If younwant to tell me anything specific, please send a private message as it would be better because out of so many pages, I may miss out something.
have fun. hopefully a place with little umbrellas in the drinks!

Aw my signature isn't showing up. It says there's a picture, but I didn't upload one; I can't even see it.

<CGImage 0x1e24b600>

Jirehchi--

I have sent you a PM, but will also ask you here. How are you creating your signature line?

Are you creating it from your iPad/iPhone settings....or through the IPF forum itself?

This makes a difference with how you are doing it. Let us know.

Ski--
IPF Moderator

Thanks for the gift. It seems as if the drop rates decrease as your level increases. I used to complete upgrade of buildings in a couple of days - with no help - now it seems to take minimum of one week (and counting)...

I never thought about the correlation of drop rate to level before......

I haven't launched on pad 1 for ages. I got my first couple when you only needed 1 set of photos and then those collections counted towards the 3. I have been quite lucky with drops and my Christmas tree has helped!

You are both wise and lucky! :)

I wonder why the hotel only gives coins and not passengers. It should give both dont u think? You can tell I'm desperate for passengers cant u?

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I sent you passengers yesterday. I'll keep doing so. Just send them back and we'll keep that going for a while. I can always use them too. :)

Ah! I didn't get that one. Thanks, I will start my visiting now, get the kettle on ;)

I was expecting to offer a glass of wine but tea can be offered too I have one of those as well

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Thanks for the gift. It seems as if the drop rates decrease as your level increases. I used to complete upgrade of buildings in a couple of days - with no help - now it seems to take minimum of one week (and counting)...

I know what you mean about 'and counting.' I flew weeks to get anti-theft gates, ergonomic chairs, and the items to complete the level 3 fuel station. It's a good thing I'm patient because there's not a thing we can do about the drop rates. Right now I'm trying to get the fish market from Seattle and not having much luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back