What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I tried to find it out, but now I give up. What's the connection between the policeman's hat / bobby helmet and the evening?

Lol!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

I tried to find it out, but now I give up. What's the connection between the policeman's hat / bobby helmet and the evening?

Thought that one may have been a little obscure. The original reference comes from a very old TV series "Dixon of Dock Green". The main character PC George Dixon started and ended each episode with "Evening all"

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

Thought that one may have been a little obscure. The original reference comes from a very old TV series "Dixon of Dock Green". The main character PC George Dixon started and ended each episode with "Evening all"

both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need flight stuff, fuel adds, deicer etc. please.

Showing your age!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Showing your age!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Shhh, don't tell anyone!

Trog, thank you for the explanation. It was very tricky ;)

Shhh, don't tell anyone!

I seen that program

UK gold :) channel

Z cars was fun as well

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Showing your age!

Are you still flying jumbos ?

I've gone back to flying 8 jets for north observatory as that seems to give a lot of launch ready a day around 12 also you need no gifts so its a great place to fly too

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Are you still flying jumbos ?

I've gone back to flying 8 jets for north observatory as that seems to give a lot of launch ready a day around 12 also you need no gifts so its a great place to fly too

No sold all my jumbos. Flying 4 to North and 4 to South. Like both as you do not need any extras. I now have nearly 2,500 flight catering in stock!

I seen that program

UK gold :) channel

Z cars was fun as well

Problem is, I saw them first time around in black & white!

No sold all my jumbos. Flying 4 to North and 4 to South. Like both as you do not need any extras. I now have nearly 2,500 flight catering in stock!

I have one jumbo to Amsterdam for the last tulip. One to South. 2 about to go South. 4 to North.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back