What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I did buy a bunch of buildings from the airship. I wound up spreading them around but if you'd all rather, I'll go ahead and make a Crocker Town in my city. Does anybody know how many types of buildings are offered by the airship?

I bought 5 this morning to.

It gave me : ice cream shop, dolphinarium, 2 ateliers & a hardware shop.

In the past I've also had a pharmisutical firm, family diner, Italian restaurant & a Chinese restaurant .

I think there's a few more to. I've seen some grey tower blocks in others airports. I don't know whether there from a quest or not.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

If I remember rightly, you just tap on the airship when it arrives and it should then be available. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

Thanks all for the advic

Yes that sounds right from what I remember.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Thanks all for the advice.

I think my family would completely divorce me if I played on 2 devices. I don't get anything done now because of this game!

It's been suggested that I may need to get my iPad surgically removed from my hands if I don't start putting it down every now and again.

It's been suggested that I may need to get my iPad surgically removed from my hands if I don't start putting it down every now and again.

Where would you have to have it surgically removed from?

Just your hands, that's not where my wife suggested putting it.

Must...put...down...iPad....

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

In the past I've also had a pharmisutical firm, family diner, Italian restaurant & a Chinese restaurant .

I think there's a few more to. I've seen some grey tower blocks in others airports. I don't know whether there from a quest or not.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs Server Racks & landing lamps to complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Yes the grey building is from Crocker. It seems to be the one I always get which is why I have so many!!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire, landing lamps or fuel additives. Thank you

Ouch!!!

I got 2 dolphin atrium, a hardware, a red high rise and an ice cream shop. I already had a Chinese restaurant and a grey high rise. So it looks like I have at least 4 more buildings to go.

I've started putting it next to me with the game on so I can look over and see if anything needs tending. That way I can at least have something else in my hands and look like I'm doing other things....

I've started putting it next to me with the game on so I can look over and see if anything needs tending. That way I can at least have something else in my hands and look like I'm doing other things....

That's cheating, I've learnt to multitask. I can use the iPad, watch TV and ignore the wife all at the same time. ;)

That's cheating, I've learnt to multitask. I can use the iPad, watch TV and ignore the wife all at the same time. ;)

And that's why she's putting it where she is!

I got 2 dolphin atrium, a hardware, a red high rise and an ice cream shop. I already had a Chinese restaurant and a grey high rise. So it looks like I have at least 4 more buildings to go.

Similar to what I got then.

So there's a red & a grey high rise fe me still to find.

I was chuffed with my ice cream shop....wanted one for ages!

I deleted a Chinese restaurant by mistake few weeks back. I was gutted!

Similar to what I got then.

So there's a red & a grey high rise fe me still to find.

I was chuffed with my ice cream shop....wanted one for ages!

I deleted a Chinese restaurant by mistake few weeks back. I was gutted!

I just realized what spell check did to my dolphinarium. I hate it when I screw stuff up by mistake!

And that's why she's putting it where she is!

Just kidding, she has her own iPad. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back