What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

That's cheating, I've learnt to multitask. I can use the iPad, watch TV and ignore the wife all at the same time. ;)

neither Troglodyte69 (iPad) or Troglodyte96 (iPhone), really need anything (except damn wheat) just now, but any flight stuff is always welcome, thanks..

You're more advanced than me. I'm still working on introducing 3rd option :)

Problem, do we have a problem. ?:eek:

No problem at all! I'd rather say that my wife has a problem with me playing the game. I suppose it's a kind of seasonal allergy, it will pass automatically after some time.
;)

Did all have probs with gathering the insulations? They never seem to come to me.
What is the length of the longest flight?

Did all have probs with gathering the insulations? They never seem to come to me.
What is the length of the longest flight?

Abs,
I'm not sure where they came from, but I have 51 insulations sitting unused in my warehouse. It just takes time to accumulate them like many things. Shame we can't send gifts from our warehouses.
The longest flights are 8hours and 20minutes with the jumbo jets.
Nutty

Do we always get something free when crocker airship docks up?

Abs,
I don't think that I have recently received any free stuff. The airship is currently docked on my airfield and I have some stuff offered at a discount cost but not free. It seems like another inducement to spend the green money. I was offered a duty free collection for 5000 coins instead of the regular price of 3 green notes, but duty free goods just produce a relatively minor amount of coins when used in the DF shop, so it's not much of a deal.
I think that for the first couple of months, there might have been a few freebies to get my interest, but an airship arrival is not much of an event any longer.
My advice is that you shouldn't expect much return but the airship is fun to see.
Nutty

Abs,
I'm not sure where they came from, but I have 51 insulations sitting unused in my warehouse. It just takes time to accumulate them like many things. Shame we can't send gifts from our warehouses.
The longest flights are 8hours and 20minutes with the jumbo jets.
Nutty

What!!!!! 51 insulations!!! And I have got none from more than 10 flights to SFO. Can they be obtained from anywhere else?

Abs,
I don't think that I have recently received any free stuff. The airship is currently docked on my airfield and I have some stuff offered at a discount cost but not free. It seems like another inducement to spend the green money. I was offered a duty free collection for 5000 coins instead of the regular price of 3 green notes, but duty free goods just produce a relatively minor amount of coins when used in the DF shop, so it's not much of a deal.
I think that for the first couple of months, there might have been a few freebies to get my interest, but an airship arrival is not much of an event any longer.
My advice is that you shouldn't expect much return but the airship is fun to see.
Nutty

Yeah. Even I did not take anything much from the ship except the smugglers bag since it was the first time. I got to know now that the cost of the duty free set also increases. I can get get it for 1000 now.

What!!!!! 51 insulations!!! And I have got none from more than 10 flights to SFO. Can they be obtained from anywhere else?

Delta planes to Paris, but insulation is "very seldom" and the flights are 6 hrs 20mins.
Nutty

Delta planes to Paris, but insulation is "very seldom" and the flights are 6 hrs 20mins.
Nutty

No. But for my level, when you have to build repair base 3 with insulation only from SFO. How did you get it.? I really need to buy jet planes.

Last edited:
No. But for my level, when you have to build repair base 3 with insulation only from SFO. How did you get it.? I really need to buy jet planes.

I don't think that there are any short cuts. I don't recall how I did it except with patience. I guess that you can you buy your way through with green money as a last resort, but the cost is likely to be prohibitive?
Nutty

I don't think that there are any short cuts. I don't recall how I did it except with patience. I guess that you can you buy your way through with green money as a last resort, but the cost is likely to be prohibitive?
Nutty

Not too much. 2 bucks needed. I have them. But I also want to save them for expansion later on.

I really dont know what to do now. Please tell me. I am on level 18 and have 4 bucks. I can complete my hangar with 2 bucks. What should I do? Buy it or not?

I really dont know what to do now. Please tell me. I am on level 18 and have 4 bucks. I can complete my hangar with 2 bucks. What should I do? Buy it or not?

You have to speculate to accumulate...I'd go for it so you can start to progress again.
Nutty

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back