What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I did the worst thing possible today , left my ipad at home and had to work all day .. Never again. As he reaches for the wine bottle but doesn't let go of the ipad multi tasking sorted

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

I did the worst thing possible today , left my ipad at home and had to work all day .. Never again. As he reaches for the wine bottle but doesn't let go of the ipad multi tasking sorted

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

I bet your boss was pleased ;)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

He he, just collected my last film from the incoming planes.
Quite tired of waving the pingpong paddles

You don't want to set bad expectations at work Fred! They may think you'll work every day!!!

I just cant understand what happenned. Anyone know why the laser level, laser cutter and amperemeter disappeared from my gift list on ipad after I levelled up 2 times yesterday? I just cant find a solution.

I just cant understand what happenned. Anyone know why the laser level, laser cutter and amperemeter disappeared from my gift list on ipad after I levelled up 2 times yesterday? I just cant find a solution.

I had checked it 3 times over to make sure that I was notdoing any mistake.
I had also revised the gift list which I had posted day before yesterday 2 times. So there are no mistakes in my posts.

I bet your boss was pleased ;)

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

It's was the cold sweats that gave it away you know the ones as your right hand stops having something to balance in it. I am sure the ipad is a form of exercise.

... No boss this week as I am working in different locations , today London so lots of free wireless networks around.

But my ipad is coming with me to keep those jets going to north obs which is very generous in its drops ..nothing else to do in the game hope we get a quest soon.

Is anyone else having terrible drop rates when visiting? For the past 2 days, I'm lucky to get 1 item to drop from each visit. There are a lot where I get nothing at all! (And of course I can't get the game to crash!)

I can't whinge - I usually get 2-3 space items per each visit by tapping pad 1, pad 2, MCC, TC and research lab or astronaut academy. Of course wheat drop rate is limited, now I have only 2 in stock.

I got my first insulation drop from SFO.
I bought my first jet. Good that it is not in pieces after its first flight to N obs. Got 2 of the big bro collection.

Does building a research lab give any advantage to us except money?

It will encourage neighbours to visit you.

You need at least 5 space buildings to make it worth while visiting.

Looking for Fuel Hoses at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs landing lamps to help complete his mission control centre. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back