What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

My gifts just don't match up with Rigby's needs! I feel pretty useless for him right now :(

Your useless you are :)........only kidding.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder , 1x textbook, 1x whiteboard.

It's good to know who the hijackers are so we can beware if we see them in our launches. That was really a low move on his/her part! I would delete them too!

Hi Fannie...I seem to have lost you on my friend list and cannot add you. Would you mind sending a friend request. Many thanks!

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

I'll get one out to him later this evening when gifts reset, let me know if he gets one elsewhere and I'll send him a server rack or textbook instead.

Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff always welcome, Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need grinding machine & defroster please..

Thanks Trog. That's the control centre complete!

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 1 x shredder , 1x textbook, 1x whiteboard.

Hi guys! Now the only thing really holding me back is flight helmets for my flight school. If anyone has any to gift I would really appreciate it!

Hi guys! Now the only thing really holding me back is flight helmets for my flight school. If anyone has any to gift I would really appreciate it!

Send me an add request - I can send helmets.

Shoot, no I can't. We've been through this before and I can't add you and you can't add me for some reason only GI knows.

Last edited:
Send me an add request - I can send helmets.

Shoot, no I can't. We've been through this before and I can't add you and you can't add me for some reason only GI knows.

I just tried again and it finally let me!

GOSH! My launch has been hijacked by ACE191078!!! had 646 on jal and 320 on mamanch, so there were 634 missing.

while I was away, he has put 696, exceeding the needed points, and grabbing the golden box!!

I cannot believe, this was a mistake. I think I'll delete him from my neighbours!

He did the same thing to me in a launch I started a few days ago. The thing is which I don't understand is he is not one of my neighbours, so how could he join my launch.

hi, I could use fuel supply, thanks.

.........my lads town hall is built, he needs just 1 stapler to complete. Can you send one of them to Rigby's city please.....thanks

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 146 Looking for Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder & 1 stapler

He got the calculators!! I have flown so many to Thailand without one. Can anyone please send those?
Or are they one of the 'frustration mediums'?

I am not going to leave all those green papers on ipad. Sitting with 16 of them. Levelled up on ipad today. Landing lamps unlocked.

Last edited:
Yes please Rob. He needs a couple. He also needs just 1 solar cell to complete his mission control centre level 2 if anyone has one. Thanks.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder , 1x textbook, 1x whiteboard.

Have to level up on ipad for it. But someone else can surely send it.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back