What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Congrats on the statue!

How do you know how many flights you've done to anywhere? I lose count all the time, I just know its lots!

If you click on the picture for the flight it tells you how many you have done and how many you need to do for each star until you reach 3.

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Anybody else getting this pop up? It just takes you to the App Store, but there is no update.

Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff always welcome, Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need grinding machine & defroster please..

Attachments

• image-2690019023.jpg
    image-2690019023.jpg
    113.6 KB · Views: 156
Darn, need to visit neighbors to pick up UFO fragments but will have to wait until I reset tomorrow!

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

Anybody else getting this pop up? It just takes you to the App Store, but there is no update.

Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff always welcome, Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need grinding machine & defroster please..

Yes was just about go ask the same question!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need additional radar, spare wire or jet engine. Thank you :)

Yes was just about go ask the same question!

The update has arrived now, watch out for the UFO crash landing in your city, thanks Bernardngo for the pics.

Attachments

• image-2554262012.jpg
    image-2554262012.jpg
    153 KB · Views: 144
The update has arrived now, watch out for the UFO crash landing in your city, thanks Bernardngo for the pics.

Got mine as well. My additional gift is air magnetometer

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot. Thank you :)

Last edited:
I've updated and have plasm clot as the gift, I've sent some tonight as still had some gifts left but when it resets in the morning I'll gift plasm's out....

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

The only place to get a plasma clot is from debris? :(

I can gift plasma clot, unfortunately updated the game just after gift session and have to wait 24h. I'll send it tomorrow to everybody.

UFO crashed just behind my town hall, so I can't even see it :(

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back