What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I have had people sending me plasma but they turn into fuel. Whenever I re-open the game it tells me to update but I obviously already did. This is sooooo frustrating because I can't fly to the new destinations. Ughhhhh
Sent a ticket to GI :mad:

Me too, is it worth all of us sending GI tickets or should we wait for responses from those that have already done so?

Level 34 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vent filters needed to upgrade repair base. De-Icer please.

Yes please, I sent you a plasma clot, did you get that or just fuel?

Level 34 - TV Panels, Grinding machines, air vent filters needed to upgrade repair base. De-Icer please.

I got plasma from u but can't return yet as gifted out

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free - especially single malt. Thank you, I love u all ;)

A Map to Area 51 drops from the new flights so . . . Who knows when or how we'll find out about the actual flight. Do you still need air vent filters?

That's right a map drops. You then have to go find the map in your inventory and select use. Then Area 51 now appears in your destination menu. Each jet flight needs a map.

You have to complete a set first to get a jet.

The jet is then stored in one of your original hangers.

I've just sent a jet to Area 51 now.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

Last edited:
Do you guys also still get the pop-up telling you to upgrade?

Yes, I do. I upgraded from the App Store before i went into the game for the first time since this morning. Now keeps giving me the message, but going to he App Store doesn't give me the option to upgrade as I have done so already, aaaargh!

Me too, is it worth all of us sending GI tickets or should we wait for responses from those that have already done so?

Hi Zim, would you accept my friend request please? Just sent it.

That's right a map drops. You then have to go find the map in your inventory and select use. Then Area 51 now appears in your destination menu. Each jet flight needs a map.

You have to complete a set first get a jet.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

Thanks Luke, guess I will have to patient while GI resolve the upgrade issues.

Yes, I do. I upgraded from the App Store before i went into the game for the first time since this morning. Now keeps giving me the message, but going to he App Store doesn't give me the option to upgrade as I have done so already, aaaargh!

Yes, same here!
I want to start flying to these new destinations. :mad:
GI strikes again...

Guest planes drops air magnetometer , keep getting loads of face book fuel from neighbours also but at last a quest

Needs; nothing sending me what you need and I will return it eventually on a 2 day gift cycle

Yes please, I sent you a plasma clot, did you get that or just fuel?

I got the Facebook fuel. What would you like me to send this evening - filter, deicer or magnetometer?

You have to complete a set first get a jet.

Thanks for this!

Me too. I upgraded from the App Store too.

I got the Facebook fuel. What would you like me to send this evening - filter, deicer or magnetometer?

Filter would be great thanks

Me too. I upgraded from the App Store too.

Mmmmm, would be interesting to know if those who are not having problems upgraded from within the game...

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back