What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I'm wondering if anyone has visited neighbours yet to collect things? Just curious what the drop rate is and how many plasma clots I can hope to pick up. I still have 5 hrs to go before I can collect :)

Do you know, if we return a gift that isn't in our gift list what does that player receive? I can gift the magnetometer - so what do they get if I return their plasma clot? I don't want people to end up with a pile of magnetometers they don't need. BTW I'm still ticked we can't be neighbours!

Good point. I can also gift the magnetometer but I don't need people to send them to me. The drop rate from guest planes is very good!

I'm wondering if anyone has visited neighbours yet to collect things? Just curious what the drop rate is and how many plasma clots I can hope to pick up. I still have 5 hrs to go before I can collect :)

I reset in about 30 minutes i will let you know

Do you know, if we return a gift that isn't in our gift list what does that player receive? I can gift the magnetometer - so what do they get if I return their plasma clot? I don't want people to end up with a pile of magnetometers they don't need. BTW I'm still ticked we can't be neighbours!

Good question, I have received air magnetometer but its not on my gift list,
will post when I send gifts out to see what people get,

I have completed my visits for the night, you get Geiger counters which you use back home to get the plasma balls. Drop rate from neighbours was about 1 in 5, plasma was better. Will send out plasma balls tonight, hope it works, I have received just fuel so far.

hi, I could use fuel supply, thanks.

Hi sent you plasma, what did you end up getting?

I have completed my visits for the night, you get Geiger counters which you use back home to get the plasma balls. Drop rate from neighbours was about 1 in 5, plasma was better. Will send out plasma balls tonight, hope it works, I have received just fuel so far.

Thanks captain.
What can I send you tonight?

Thanks captain.
What can I send you tonight?

What ever you have for this quest, also sent you a not on the other forum, as part of this quest you need to launch on pad2 which I will be doing in less than 30 minutes, can you join me?

Received fuel from you. At least if we don't get a plasma clot, we get something useful. I can gift a magnetometer or would you rather have fuel supply?

Good point. I can also gift the magnetometer but I don't need people to send them to me. The drop rate from guest planes is very good!

Haven't seen you on this forum very often lately. Glad you're back.

Ok! So a new quest. A pity that I may not be able to finish it as I am going on a vacation today. Good luck. Just updated. Lets see what the quest is all about.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back