What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I just finished my neighbour visiting session. Visited 10 neighbours, scored 4 Geiger counters :(

I feel like Chicken Little and I'm going to have a bit of a sulk now.

Last edited:
Sorry, but as I am going on a vacation today, I may not have internet access and may not be able to send gifts. If I catch up on wi-fi, I will send gifts. Till that time, I have to keep collecting from Madlene Airborne.

That's what I thought. Adam is Pingways?
I am sooo confused.
No there different neighbours. Adam is the one on your account.
This is how Pingways appears! image.jpg

yeahhh! a new quest!

As many of you, I had the game asking for update, while I had done it, but after a while it setteled down. now it seems normal

I am following the instructions on the left pannel. I had to visit neigbours for geiger counters (got 9), drop rate is about 1 per neighbour in average.

Then you have to use them on the pieces of the ufo on your city. It gives often plasma, but sometimes, pieces of the new collections drop as well.

I have 3 new destinations, which give also pieces ofthe new collections, and for which you need plasma ball and/or magnetometers.

For now, am am supposed to land gust planes until colonel Kurz shows up. but he seems very shy. Or he missed his connection...

Anyone know what the Aztec Legacy collection is? It's in my collections, but I don't see any mission for it. Maybe I just need to be patient :)

Pdxsk2

I've tried adding both your accounts with no joy. Perhaps I tried sometime ago.

If you can try adding me I can send you some gifts

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

Luke, was this the quest you were talking about?

No Ab it's a different one. Safe trip today by the way. Hope you have a cool holiday.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back