What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Just got a response from GI, apparently the reason gifts are being changed to fuel is because we are at lower levels than the people sending them! I'm at level 40 go figure.

They chose to ignore the query regarding the constant reminders to update, I have just reminded them.

Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff always welcome, Troglodyte96 (iPhone), need grinding machine & defroster please..

Rubbish from GI as usual. I got a clot from Fishmilk who is at a lower level than me and fuel from everyone else who are mostly at the same level!

Sian and David (level 40, 183 stars) need plasma clot. Thank you :)

Maybe some peoples gifts will never go correctly. I have got 2 fuel conversions from people on this forum till now. The rest have not been from you all and have also been totally useless.

Barbara, did you check out my solution for posting the video? Its at the top of this page.

Rubbish from GI as usual. I got a clot from Fishmilk who is at a lower level than me and fuel from everyone else who are mostly at the same level!

GI is telling that this is happening because we are at a lower level. Means the people at a lower level will get fuel. But even thats rubbish as I just got plasma from Jim.

After a while the constant request to update just stops. Had it both on ipad and iphone.

Finished landing planes for the 10 magnetometers. Now I have to launche a prometheus spaceship. Will do it tomorrow morning, as I promised the kids to launch with them.

So maybe if you want to avoid waiting 1 more day for continuing the quest, keep your spaceship on the ground until the small green blob on the left tells you to launch...

PROMETHEUS SPACESHIP!!! That reduces the chance for me to complete the quest. I need to upgrade my MCC but I dont have 8 bucks for spaceship launch consoles. I have to level up once for it. I am going to fly tight.

Just finished visiting. Got 12 Geiger counters from 12 neighbours and all gave me plasma clots.

Maybe some peoples gifts will never go correctly. I have got 2 fuel conversions from people on this forum till now. The rest have not been from you all and have also been totally useless.

Barbara, did you check out my solution for posting the video? Its at the top of this page.

Thx Ab but haven't had a chance to look yet. Do you get that from the app or the website?

Luke, can you send plasmas?
Should I send plasma or cash counter to your son? If no reply, then plasma.

Plasma will be fine thanks.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

Plasma will be fine thanks.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

Luke does your son still need a cash counter - I sent 1 yesterday.

Just received a plasma clot from Pingways. I have returned but clots not in my list so let me know what you get.

Just received a plasma clot from Pingways. I have returned but clots not in my list so let me know what you get.

Fuel I believe. I wonder how many pages I have to read if I dont have wifi for 1 day. 2 pages in 1 hour!!!!!

Did you get the video uploading process?

I will be gift resetting on a few hours, instead of hitting send return, I will send mags to my friends in order received. Hope you get what I send.

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

Received Air Mag from Tele cove, Jal pilot and AdNazzP
I will return your gifts, be interesting to see what you end up with :eek:

I'm sending them now, let us know

I will be gift resetting on a few hours, instead of hitting send return, I will send mags to my friends in order received. Hope you get what I send.

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

I have quite a few magnetizers. They are dropping at a decent rate. If you send a gift to me, MCC upgradation items would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back