What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sooner than later you will need to visit your neighbors bookstores. I have placed mine centrally on the lawn for easy identification. Will need to collect 6 of them.

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

I have put 3 of them by my Astronaut Academy at the back of my city.

That's okay I don't really need the mag without the plasma. But fuel is always useful. And I might receive plasma sometimes as I already received one yesterday. By the way do you want me to return the fuel?

Sure why not, fuel is always handy, but this gifting thing has become a real mess,

Thanks :) I built some more, so now I have 6. I received your gift but it was fuel. Do you want me to send it back or something else?

Thanks for the offer...really only need plasma now.

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

Sure why not, fuel is always handy, but this gifting thing has become a real mess,

Sent fuel hose, sorry I do not have plasma

bernardngo level 40. 172 stars, need plasma. will return gifts within 24 hours

I can't find any rhyme or reason as to why the gifts appear as fuel sometimes and actually come thru other times. I have had ones come thru correctly while I was asleep (so, not in the game) and from players who were from the same and lower levels. The same applies to gifts that have come thru as fuel. Luckily, you get lots of plasma when you go using the Geiger counters and you get the magnet things by landing planes. I think we'll be ok.

I can't find any rhyme or reason as to why the gifts appear as fuel sometimes and actually come thru other times. I have had ones come thru correctly while I was asleep (so, not in the game) and from players who were from the same and lower levels. The same applies to gifts that have come thru as fuel. Luckily, you get lots of plasma when you go using the Geiger counters and you get the magnet things by landing planes. I think we'll be ok.

I had the same person sending me 'fuel' yesterday and today I got a plasma clot from him. Go figure.
It's true that the drop rate from Geiger counters is very good, but I'm still sulking that I only picked up 4 geigers from 10 visits. And it's my birthday too! Lol

I've just build a few bookstores. They are in the top right corner of my airport next to the alien statue.

I had the same person sending me 'fuel' yesterday and today I got a plasma clot from him. Go figure.
It's true that the drop rate from Geiger counters is very good, but I'm still sulking that I only picked up 4 geigers from 10 visits. And it's my birthday too! Lol

Happy Birthday Janie! Go have a wonderful day!!!!

I flew 7 flights to tunguska, roswell, and bermuda last night.

Just got and checked them, NONE of them produced a single drop.

So far i have flown about 12 flights to the three above and have recieved just a single map to area 51 which i can't use

Worse drop rate ever.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back