What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi there,

It's been a long time I wasn't able to come there. I hope you are all well :)

With the exams around it was either play or come to the forum as I visit here from my phone :(

I'm back now.

I can gift mag, not really useful I know.

Received Air Mag from Tele cove, Jal pilot and AdNazzP
I will return your gifts, be interesting to see what you end up with :eek:

I'm sending them now, let us know

I got fuel. It is a shame! You don't even receive the things you can gift. Maybe we have to be in the game to receive gifts because yesterday I received Barbara's mag while I was playing.

As we have to collect four times for the crop I don't think I'll finish this one even if it is a 20 days missions.

Last edited:
Hi there,

With the exams around it was either play or come to the forum as I visit here from my phone :(

I'm back now.

I got fuel. It is a shame! You don't even receive the things you can gift. Maybe we have to be in the game to receive gifts because yesterday I received Barbara mag while I was playing.

As we have to collect four times for the crop I don't think I'll finish this one even if it is a 20 days missions.

Sorry, but I hope the fuel helps, so for now on, I'll not return Air Mag, but will send Plasma Clots instead
Thanks for letting me know

I am ready to gift, does somebody want to test the theory you should be in the game in order to receive mag instead of fuel? Or if you want me to send back fuel, as it is always useful I can do that too.

Last edited:
Sorry, but I hope the fuel helps, so for now on, I'll not return Air Mag, but will send Plasma Clots instead
Thanks for letting me know

That's okay I don't really need the mag without the plasma. But fuel is always useful. And I might receive plasma sometimes as I already received one yesterday. By the way do you want me to return the fuel?

Last edited:
Hi there,

I'm back now.

I got fuel. It is a shame! You don't even receive the things you can gift. Maybe we have to be in the game to receive gifts because yesterday I received Barbara's mag while I was playing.

No. I got plasma from Jim and mags from Luke. They were sent when I was not playing.

That's okay I don't really need the mag without the plasma. But fuel is always useful. And I might receive plasma sometimes as I already received one yesterday. By the way do you want me to return the fuel?

One! From your visits. Others have quite decent drop rates. I dont know mine. Visiting in around. 2.5 hrs.

Sooner than later you will need to visit your neighbors bookstores. I have placed mine centrally on the lawn for easy identification. Will need to collect 6 of them.

bernardngo level 40. 171 stars, will return gifts within 24 hours

I have quite a few magnetizers. They are dropping at a decent rate. If you send a gift to me, MCC upgradation items would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sorry could not help you out. Sent spare wire.

I will be gift resetting on a few hours, instead of hitting send return, I will send mags to my friends in order received. Hope you get what I send.

Hey B, I have over 40 mags in my warehouse so no need to send me.

Sooner than later you will need to visit your neighbors bookstores. I have placed mine centrally on the lawn for easy identification. Will need to collect 6 of them.

Thanks :) I built some more, so now I have 6. I received your gift but it was fuel. Do you want me to send it back or something else?

Is it? Mine is located in fron to the incomplete cosmic fuel station in the city side beside the flower shop.

Just given to upgrade my MCC. Next up to build pad 2.

Well done!

Please let me know what my gifts go as. Private messages would be better as i may miss something tomorrow and i may not be able to play after my gifting session as i plan to take a short nap before leaving during early morning.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back