What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

It doesn't on this challenge I'm afraid.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 146 Looking for Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 1x Solar Cell, 2x server racks, 2 x shredder , 1x textbook, 2x whiteboard.

I know that the spaceship launch consoles have already been brought but I am still telling it.
Are you sure that it was not being displayed, because my launch box is not opening. I have already clicked it around 25 times but it did not open. By launch box, I mean the dialogue box from where we complete collecting the launch requirements. I dont know what has happenned. I will keep on trying.

Hi there!

so finally, I had a little bit of time to go throug the last days of posts, and I tryed to adapt my list of gift as much as I could.

janietub, I feel we are bouncing back and forth the gyroscope, dont know who stated, do you need them, or did we just enter a dead loop? I have quite a few of them now, need them for repair every then and now, but not soo often either.

I could need a serie of landing lamps. Only 17 more flights to the arctic station, and I am done with the stars on this kind of plane...

Woo wool!! Finally got the last pic for my first ugly statue! Still flying to Mexico to get the shop, over 120 flights so far and still missing 2 items!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

He got the calculators!! I have flown so many to Thailand without one. Can anyone please send those?
Or are they one of the 'frustration mediums'?

I am not going to leave all those green papers on ipad. Sitting with 16 of them. Levelled up on ipad today. Landing lamps unlocked.

I don't think you can send them. They came along quite easily from flights.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x whiteboard.

I know that the spaceship launch consoles have already been brought but I am still telling it.
Are you sure that it was not being displayed, because my launch box is not opening. I have already clicked it around 25 times but it did not open. By launch box, I mean the dialogue box from where we complete collecting the launch requirements. I dont know what has happenned. I will keep on trying.

This happens to me sometimes when I have a poor wifi connection.

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x whiteboard.

I don't think you can send them. They came along quite easily from flights.

Lets see. I am getting loads of POS terminals which are not reqquired for town hall. Not a single thing has dropped though I have them all except the calcs.

This happens to me sometimes when I have a poor wifi connection.

I was standing right in front of the wi- fi router.

Spooky then, who knows?

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

Anyway. It opened after around 6 hours. Haha. Perhaps GI was testing my patience.

Spooky then, who knows?

Lukehakesley level 40 stars 147 Looking for Spare Propellers at present. My son's airport is called 'Rigby's city'. He needs 2x server racks & 1x cash counter.

I thought I finally had something good to send Rigby with cash counters but it turns out I don't have them. Rats!

Hi there!

so finally, I had a little bit of time to go throug the last days of posts, and I tryed to adapt my list of gift as much as I could.

janietub, I feel we are bouncing back and forth the gyroscope, dont know who stated, do you need them, or did we just enter a dead loop? I have quite a few of them now, need them for repair every then and now, but not soo often either.

I could need a serie of landing lamps. Only 17 more flights to the arctic station, and I am done with the stars on this kind of plane...

Lol, no problem. I will send you a landing lamp tonight :)

Woo wool!! Finally got the last pic for my first ugly statue! Still flying to Mexico to get the shop, over 120 flights so far and still missing 2 items!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Congrats on the statue!

How do you know how many flights you've done to anywhere? I lose count all the time, I just know its lots!

I guess there's no easy way to get altimeters apart from spending money, is there?:mad:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back