What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Thanks Barbara, you still collecting passengers?

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

Yes thank you. :)

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Can't believe I've run out of flight catering, would be grateful for any you could sent to troglodyte69, thanks.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

I'd be happy to trade catering with you for a while. I unlocked the flights that require it a few days back.

I'd be happy to trade catering with you for a while. I unlocked the flights that require it a few days back.

That would be good, thanks.

That would be good, thanks.

Sorry sent prop earlier will send catering tomorrow

bernardngo (level 40, 203 stars) Will return gifts within 48 hours

Sorry sent prop earlier will send catering tomorrow

bernardngo (level 40, 203 stars) Will return gifts within 48 hours

Great thanks, anything special you need?

Can't believe I've run out of flight catering, would be grateful for any you could sent to troglodyte69, thanks.

Will do shortly.

Not heard of it. What is it related with?

It was a show all about Indian television. I hear you have over 800 channels to watch.

I also read about the news reporter who paid a flood victim 55 rupees to sit on his shoulders during a news report so he wouldn't get his feet wet.

I bet that reporter is not to popular now.

There were pictures of the landslide you were telling me about. I Hope the rain has now stopped and these people can begin to repair there lives.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back