What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Nutty what do you get from Stonehenge?

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Barbara,
It simply says 'one collectible item per day'. I haven't received anything yet as it's not yet 24 hours since I got it.
Nutty

What are your gift preferences. I can send chair, metal detector or headset for new upgrade or would you prefer flight stuff?

Just flight stuff for now thanks, prop or nav module please. I'm waiting for more coins before I upgrade the others

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

I got the Stonehenge monument yesterday. It looks ok but I personally think that the Aztec monument looks better.

I'm not going to chase another Stonehenge as I'm fed up with six hour flights and I've little room to fit anything else into my airport without deleting stuff.
I wonder if one day we might be able to expand our land above the current limits.
Going to relax for a while and collect coins and greenies till GI dream of something new. I'll continue to support pad2 launches whenever possible.
As for gifts, I'll try to return anything sent to me but it may be over a two day cycle,
Nutty

Wow nutty! You must have done nothing but fly! I'm going to start Stonehenge tonight if I get 6 hours. I too am fed up with 6 hour flights. It has helped me to put the game down though and get stuff done around here. It's really hard to block out 6 straight hours at any time. My gifting has also reached about a two day turnaround. Wish GI would up that number!

Thanks for all the lawnmowers folks, I'm done with them now. So back to flight stuff please, I'll return what you send apart from where I know different. I know some of you are collecting passengers, happy to send them, but don't need them back at the moment thanks.

please send any flight stuff to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless I know different.

Ab send whatever you like, thanks.

I've been watching a TV show tonight called "the greatest show on earth".

Do you know of this show Ab?

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Not heard of it. What is it related with?

I can't remember which destinations i need the special plane for or how I get it? Was it a quest? Have I missed chance to finish these now as I don't have it? I daren't use any more maps as I tried one and it showed the plane I don't have. It was a waste of a map :(

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Maybe it was map to area51. They are still available but not usable as we cannot gather things for fighter jet now.

Can't believe I've run out of flight catering, would be grateful for any you could sent to troglodyte69, thanks.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

Can't believe I've run out of flight catering, would be grateful for any you could sent to troglodyte69, thanks.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

On my list for tomorrow.

On my list for tomorrow.

Thanks Barbara, you still collecting passengers?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back