What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

There's not much point in the new Town hall. Other than it being modernised and looking rather slick it offers no real addition.

I've over half my airport taken up by houses and my expansion is maxed out. Although there's a few of us short on passengers for the Stonehenge quest at the moment I don't feel we need to increase our population.

Unless GI increase the amount of land we can expand and the number of hangers we can aquire then theres no real need for the new town hall other than for cosmetic reasons.

I'm still going to buy it once I've got enough coins :) spent all my dough on delta's.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Agree just did the town hall to get rid of the arrow but it was a mistake as I really now need the money for swapping deltas only have 20k never been so broke , although 20k in real life would be great lets hope I won the euro millions at work....

When you need coins in this game it goes so slow,....

needs nothing send me what you need

Last edited:
It's more of an issue for the Stonehenge quest because you are flying Deltas and Powerful Deltas. The Aztec quest uses Turbo props and jets so not such an issue. But if you are happy to get in on the passenger exchange that works for me. :)

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Don't forget me, I sill need passengers and will return same. Thanks

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

You can't buy individual maps for these locations. You get them in the map chest which you can either buy from Duke or you get as the reward for completing 90 flights to any of the destinations in this quest.

I can't remember which destinations i need the special plane for or how I get it? Was it a quest? Have I missed chance to finish these now as I don't have it? I daren't use any more maps as I tried one and it showed the plane I don't have. It was a waste of a map :(

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Hi Barbara,

I went to send you passengers but I swiped the screen too quickly! Not sure what you got instead but will do better tomorrow!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

From all the comments about spending greenies I must be being really tight as I'm still waiting on the land sale!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

From all the comments about spending greenies I must be being really tight as I'm still waiting on the land sale!

It's not just me then? Lol.

It's not just me then? Lol.

Glad to hear I have company!

I got the Stonehenge monument yesterday. It looks ok but I personally think that the Aztec monument looks better.

I'm not going to chase another Stonehenge as I'm fed up with six hour flights and I've little room to fit anything else into my airport without deleting stuff.
I wonder if one day we might be able to expand our land above the current limits.
Going to relax for a while and collect coins and greenies till GI dream of something new. I'll continue to support pad2 launches whenever possible.
As for gifts, I'll try to return anything sent to me but it may be over a two day cycle,
Nutty

Hi Barbara,

I went to send you passengers but I swiped the screen too quickly! Not sure what you got instead but will do better tomorrow!

No problem. I wondered why you had sent me a computer!

Me too.

I got the Stonehenge monument yesterday. It looks ok but I personally think that the Aztec monument looks better.

I'm not going to chase another Stonehenge as I'm fed up with six hour flights and I've little room to fit anything else into my airport without deleting stuff.
I wonder if one day we might be able to expand our land above the current limits.
Going to relax for a while and collect coins and greenies till GI dream of something new. I'll continue to support pad2 launches whenever possible.
As for gifts, I'll try to return anything sent to me but it may be over a two day cycle,
Nutty

Nutty what do you get from Stonehenge?

No problem. I wondered why you had sent me a computer!

That's made me laugh, you really can't do anything with that!

That's made me laugh, you really can't do anything with that!

What are your gift preferences. I can send chair, metal detector or headset for new upgrade or would you prefer flight stuff?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back