What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Can you tell me how many of each item I need to complete level 7 buildings?

I have her the requirements for the level 7 upgrades;

For the terminal;

- 360,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Parking meter
- 4 x Beverage cooler
- 4 x Wall speaker
- 4 x Arch Metal detector

Available by gifting and with flights to Amsterdam.

After this upgrade you can save up to 860 passengers.

And these for the Control Tower;

- 500,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Head Set
- 4 x Flightmap
- 4 x Monitor
- 4 x Walkie-Talkie

After this upgrade you have the possibility to build up to 9 hangars.

Available by gifting and with flights to Tokyo.

And for the Town Hall;

- 540,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Office Chair
- 4 x Fax
- 4 x Mare's portrait
- 4 x Laptop

After this upgrade you have increased your population to the max of 1200.

Available by gifting and with flights to Mexico-City.

needs nothing send me what you need

For the terminal;

- 360,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Parking meter
- 4 x Beverage cooler
- 4 x Wall speaker

- 500,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Head Set
- 4 x Flightmap
- 4 x Monitor
- 4 x Walkie-Talkie

And for the Town Hall;

- 540,000 coins to buy the upgrade and 4 greens to speed up, otherwise 96 hours building time.
- 4 x Office Chair
- 4 x Fax
- 4 x Mare's portrait
- 4 x Laptop

Thanks Fred,you always deliver! :)

Can someone send me wall speakers and arch metal detectors please?

Can someone send me wall speakers and arch metal detectors please?

Wall speakers can't be gifted, will send you arch metal detector when gifts reset.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) robotic lawnmowers or flight stuff, thanks.

Luke, could you please tell what to send on Randy Bobandy?

Ab send whatever you like, thanks.

I've been watching a TV show tonight called "the greatest show on earth".

Do you know of this show Ab?

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

For the terminal;

- 4 x Parking meter
- 4 x Beverage cooler
- 4 x Wall speaker

- 4 x Head Set
- 4 x Flightmap
- 4 x Monitor
- 4 x Walkie-Talkie

And for the Town Hall;

- 4 x Office Chair
- 4 x Fax
- 4 x Mare's portrait
- 4 x Laptop

There's not much point in the new Town hall. Other than it being modernised and looking rather slick it offers no real addition.

I've over half my airport taken up by houses and my expansion is maxed out. Although there's a few of us short on passengers for the Stonehenge quest at the moment I don't feel we need to increase our population.

Unless GI increase the amount of land we can expand and the number of hangers we can aquire then theres no real need for the new town hall other than for cosmetic reasons.

I'm still going to buy it once I've got enough coins :) spent all my dough on delta's.

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs spare wires. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy

Last edited:
Ab send whatever you like, thanks.

I've been watching a TV show tonight called "the greatest show on earth".

Do you know of this show Ab?

Hi Luke. Sent you a friend request to your phone.

bernardngo (level 40, 202 stars) Will return gifts within 48 hours

Hi Luke. Sent you a friend request to your phone.

bernardngo (level 40, 202 stars) Will return gifts within 48 hours

Excepted thanks Bernard.

So apparently it's not easy to remove that avatar from my game? I seem to remember you having lots of trouble with this. I wonder if GI just sucked up all the info on my daughters FBI account, what a mess!

I still haven't been able to get my fake account to authorize the app. I sent Fred a friend request and I'm going to try to send him fuel and see what happens. I'm lost as to what to try next.

Can reinforced frame, triple wires and transmitters be gifted? Or just from flights?
I just upgraded my fuel station to Level3 and I need 6 of each.

I'm tempted to buy it using greenies since it just costs 1 each but..... I'm becoming tooooo greedy!

Can reinforced frame, triple wires and transmitters be gifted? Or just from flights?

I'm tempted to buy it using greenies since it just costs 1 each but..... I'm becoming tooooo greedy!

I'm pretty sure they can't be gifted. I seem to remember flying for those forever. Wish I'd had easy access to free greens at the time :)

Agree with Janie - you have to fly. I can send hull parts in the morning.

Helpful hint for those doing the Aztec Legacy Quest, Using the spyglass, golden dice and the secret Faucet for double fuel
Flu to Tollan 17 times and the dropped items, was 13, not a bad outcome,
I've does this with all the destination......So Enough there for two Pyramids, Hope this helps some of you

I still haven't been able to get my fake account to authorize the app. I sent Fred a friend request and I'm going to try to send him fuel and see what happens. I'm lost as to what to try next.

I can see you

image-2822988283.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back