What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I'm happy to get in on the exchange too if that's okay with both of you. I haven't even started the Aztec quest but if Barbara says we are going to need passengers I listen.

It's more of an issue for the Stonehenge quest because you are flying Deltas and Powerful Deltas. The Aztec quest uses Turbo props and jets so not such an issue. But if you are happy to get in on the passenger exchange that works for me. :)

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

Can someone help me out? I am flying for the aztecquest, ready with tollan and Machu Pichu, almost ready with Quetzalcoatl.
After that I have to fly to Chitchen Itza and Tenochtitlan, but I don't have maps for these places. I thought I bought all the maps at Duke Crookers, but did I mis something?

Can someone help me out? I am flying for the aztecquest, ready with tollan and Machu Pichu, almost ready with Quetzalcoatl.
After that I have to fly to Chitchen Itza and Tenochtitlan, but I don't have maps for these places. I thought I bought all the maps at Duke Crookers, but did I mis something?

You can't buy individual maps for these locations. You get them in the map chest which you can either buy from Duke or you get as the reward for completing 90 flights to any of the destinations in this quest.

Those maps are only available from the Mesoamerica map chest, which comes from Duke Crocker or by completing 90 flights to one of the other destinations.
So I guess like me you will have to wait for the airship to come around again, completed it today on the iPhone but haven't started yet on the iPad because I forgot to buy the chests.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) robotic lawnmowers or flight stuff, thanks.

Thanks Barbara and Troch, that means more flying. I indeed didn't buy the mesoamerica map chest, what a sukkel. I did buy the collection for the Stonehenge quest, but then I need other planes.
Which planes do I need for Chitchen and Tenoch?

Thanks Barbara and Troch, that means more flying. I indeed didn't buy the mesoamerica map chest, what a sukkel. I did buy the collection for the Stonehenge quest, but then I need other planes.
Which planes do I need for Chitchen and Tenoch?

From memory I think both are jets.

I resemble that remark!

So apparently it's not easy to remove that avatar from my game? I seem to remember you having lots of trouble with this. I wonder if GI just sucked up all the info on my daughters FBI account, what a mess!

I will send.

No, the area no 51 quest is no longer available, though the map to area 51 is still there, but it is of no use without the fighter jet as you need those to fly there. The stonehenge quest is the one just after the Guardiand of the Forest quest. It requires a collection of items just like the forest one. 2 maps, can be brought with coins but the rest need to be purchased with greenies, I dont remember the chest but they are probably the last item in Duke Crockers airship.

I will send you pax. No exchange please. You can send me flight items.

The guardians of the forest quest which I wrote about needs deltas and powerful deltas the reward for that quest is the Stonehenge ... Hence the need for lots of passangers and coins to buy planes

Or earn lots of greens and use one of each and buy fuel you need around 12greens per flight x 90 x 5 to get all the stars

needs nothing send me what you need

The guardians of the forest quest which I wrote about needs deltas and powerful deltas the reward for that quest is the Stonehenge ... Hence the need for lots of passangers and coins to buy planes

Or earn lots of greens and use one of each and buy fuel you need around 12greens per flight x 90 x 5 to get all the stars

needs nothing send me what you need

I think the pyramid gives a gift every 24 hours - is that correct? Are the gifts only space related or can it drop anything like the Christmas tree? What do you get when you earn Stonehenge? If you don't go for stars, just the collections, does it take all 90 flights? So many questions! As you can tell I'm way behind many of you. Plan to start flying to Machu Pichu on the weekend and would like to know if I'm going to have time to eat and sleep!

I think the pyramid gives a gift every 24 hours - is that correct? Are the gifts only space related or can it drop anything like the Christmas tree? What do you get when you earn Stonehenge? If you don't go for stars, just the collections, does it take all 90 flights? So many questions! As you can tell I'm way behind many of you. Plan to start flying to Machu Pichu on the weekend and would like to know if I'm going to have time to eat and sleep!

The pyramid is like the Christmas tree and gives a gift from one of the collections every 24 hours.

Don't know about Stonehenge as only just started flying for it.

The main reason for doing all 90 flights is that you get a chest of 3 maps as a reward and this contains some maps that can't be bought individually. You can of course buy the chest from Duke as well. You don't need to do all 90 to get the six items needed for one pyramid. Most people who did all 90 have multiple pyramids.

Yes, it's one gift every 24 hours, don't think it's space related, but I only got mine today.
No it doesn't take all 90 flights, just keep going until you get 6 of each, thing is you finish up with one or two extra and the temptation to go for another pyramid.
Know nothing about Stonehenge, sorry.

please send Troglodyte69 (iPad) any flight stuff & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) robotic lawnmowers or flight stuff, thanks.

Thank you all for items needed to level 7 upgrade - now I have got everything I need (and could be exchanged).

Learning to be patient takes time, and somewhat paradoxically, it takes patience to learn to be patient.
:eek::eek:
That's too much patience for me

One cannot be patient without patience ;)
Patience pays off - I've just received a barrel of fuel from you. Thank you!

Last edited:

I'm half way through it. I use bottomless barrel and secret faucet to maximise the fuel ver the 6 hours the maps are active. If you do this you burn up a lot less maps.

Thank you all for items needed to level 7 upgrade - now I have got everything I need (and could be exchanged).

Can you tell me how many of each item I need to complete level 7 buildings?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back