What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I'm level 34 but will show lower than that when you can't see usernames. Fannie shows up as Level 28 in my neighbourhood. The username problem is giving all of us a headache! We've all been trying to match airports with players' descriptions or photos we've taken. So . . . I have a town hall in the upper left of my city with a bearing-wall house slightly in front and to the left of it. Moving from the b-w house on the left-hand side towards the bottom of the screen is a university, flight school and then houses. There are two tall wind turbines behind the b-w house. Hope that helps.

Weird, but just now I see both of your usernames! I sent you flight catering and fuel to Fannie! Not sure why they show up ( your names) when earlier not, but glad they did!

Hi Ola. Can you accept my neighbour request?

Pdxsk2, for some reason I can't add you as my neigbour. Maybe you can try by adding me instead?

Here's what I sent today:
Sian & David: flight catering
Jbg: spare wire
Letgnis: fuel supply
Esther: passengers
Jdm: handling line
Vibbster: air conditioner
Porter: handling line
Pingways: landing lamp
Jimghjj2: stapler (figured you would eventually upgrade your town hall)
Jeka102: fuel

Does anyone here have shampoo, stamp, or calculator to give? If you don't have what I need, please send me items for the new quest (handling line, sandbag, etc for now). If anyone needs anything from me, please let me know.

Little Angel (level 26)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Stamp (2), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Do Not Disturb Sign (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), All-inclusive Bracelet (1).

I think I have you now as neighbor, but I am unable to send what is in your "need" list. I don't ave those options. How about something needed for a flight?

Weird, but just now I see both of your usernames! I sent you flight catering and fuel to Fannie! Not sure why they show up ( your names) when earlier not, but glad they did!

Thanks, I got the catering. Sometimes you can see them, sometimes you can't.
Jbg364

TomekOla said:
I've sent.
I need the most all-inc. bracelet.

Thx,
Ola

Thx for landing lamp. I have sent u catering as I don't have bracelet either

captain flop (level 27)

Hi,

I have names back again so say what you need, I.m after defroster and rope blocks and passengers.

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

Can someone confirm how I unlock flights 21-30? Do I just have to buy the flight catering facility cause I have all other requirements but they say unlock for 50 green notes at the minute!

captain flop (level 27)

Jbg364 said:
I took photos of all my neighbours when I could see the usernames because we know they are going to disappear again. I can use spare wire, nav module or fuel hose. How many pack machines do you need?

I need two. Thanx :)

Hi, Little Angel

I don't think I have you in my Neigbors list.. cant find any "usernames" with level 25 or less that can be yours.. Can you please try to add me as a friend? Would love to receive your air con. and I will send you a handling line.

Urgently need 3 rope block to complete the airship dock.
Let me know if you have send me gift so I can send you back. Coz I am still having a whole bunch of neighbors' names as "username".

Thank you

User: Super123

I don't have that in my gift list, but send on to me and I will send it back to you asap, as I have not sent any gifts to you today.

Looks like the only way to get Rope Blocks (to complete the Airship Dock) is to pay for them but I'm hoping I'm wrong. Is anyone able to send Rope Blocks to neighbors?

Thanks,

FLJim560 (lvl 35)

Hi,

This is what I have for gifts to be sent out:

Dad do18?
Dano2010gs?
EsterV?
JamentHandling line
Jbg364Propeller?
JeKa102?
Jimghjj2Landin lamp
Marsm?
Siannnnn Sent
Super123Landing Lamp?

Apart from that, I have some neighbors that I can't figure out: (Little Angel and Captain Flop looks like you are missing here?)

DescriptionUserLevel
- Small with proper roads, 4 hangars,3 runwaysUsername18
- Small, 4 hangars,2 runwayUsername27
- 3 car service,6 hangars,2 runwaysUsername30
- 6 hangars,6 car service,1 runwayUsername30
- Large, grouped buildings,6 cinema, 2 runwaysUsername34

stewartsathome said:
Can someone confirm how I unlock flights 21-30? Do I just have to buy the flight catering facility cause I have all other requirements but they say unlock for 50 green notes at the minute!

captain flop (level 27)

It usually means you aren't at the required level yet. When you level up you should get them unlocked automatically for free.

Hi everyone,
I've been following all the comments on this site. It sounds like many of you are able to recognize some of your neighbors as you are able to exchange specific gifts. I have only a very few names of my neighbors and have had no luck even for a short term getting everyone's names showing. I've been sending gifts back to usernames as long as I have a need for the gifts. I know that if I send back a gift I receive, I will likely get the same gift back in exchange if I am also showing as a username. I truly wish I could be more helpful to my neighbors. If you happen to need any of the items I need I would love to exchange gifts with you.

I Fly

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back