What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
If anyone else needs a gift best let me know soon, cause I have wine and who knows what I might be sending to people

captain flop (level 27)

You could send me that wine. :)

Jbg364 said:
I must be doing something wrong. When the game came back on there was no video but I could download a free trial of the game. Would rather have the $10!

Did you turn your game all the way off. By that I mean turn your device off, then open back up again. Mine came up with the video after I did that. Worth a try.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Frenetta said:
Did you turn your game all the way off. By that I mean turn your device off, then open back up again. Mine came up with the video after I did that. Worth a try.

User Fannie Fargo 33

I tried that, but didn't work for me either :s

captain flop (level 27)

stewartsathome said:
Sorry!! I drank most of it now, you shud have said something earlier ;)

captain flop (level 27)

Everyone's in a good mood! Have a very good evening friends!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Weekend gift code is thanksgiving65.

Key in this in "add friend" to get 5 bucks and 2000 coins.

I must be doing something wrong. When the game came back on there was no video but I could download a free trial of the game. Would rather have the $10!

Jbg, you need to click on the screen again to load the video. I was waiting for a while and nothing happen and tried that and it worked. Hope u get the 10 bucks. And remember to use the weekend bonus code thanksgiving65 to get another 5 bucks and 2000 coins!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back