What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
LOL!! But can you think of something similar with initials GI? That wud b even better :)

captain flop (level 27)

Grossly incompetent? :)

Here's what I'm planning to send out tonight. Let me know if you want me to change what you are getting.

Bloobuoy - catering
Ircro - landing lamps - do you need another handling line?
Sian - beacons
Super123 - fuel supply, landing lamps, beacons
Captain Flop - landing lamp
Esther - fuel supply
Jbg - nav mods, fuel hoses
TomekOla - catering, fuel supply, beacon
jaredr - catering
Barbara - spare prop
Letgnis - fuel supply
Jim - landing lamps
Jdm - handling line, catering, landing lamps
Little Angel - fuel supply
Pingways - handling line
Ewikaa - landing lamps, fuel supplies, beacons (if I can find you again!!!!)

User Fannie Fargo 32

stewartsathome said:
LOL!! But can you think of something similar with initials GI? That wud b even better :)

captain flop (level 27)

I'll work on it :)

User Fannie Fargo 32

Thank you for adding me! The weather display, please. What can I send in return? I will be able to send again in about nine hours.

Pdxsk2
Your welcome! I can use fuel adds, beacons or passengers. Let me know how many weather displays you need.

Your welcome! I can use fuel adds, beacons or passengers. Let me know how many weather displays you need.

Just one weather display for my Lvl 3 control tower is needed, I have one already. I will send you a beacon in about 8 hours when my daily limit resets, thanks!

stewartsathome said:
YES!!!! I have names again this time, please can you all confirm what you need

captain flop (level 27)

Propeller for me thx

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Great, just drew up a pic of your airport, so I have it if the names would disappear. Packaging machine would be great, building my fourth catering.. What can I send you in return?

I took photos of all my neighbours when I could see the usernames because we know they are going to disappear again. I can use spare wire, nav module or fuel hose. How many pack machines do you need?

What do you want me to send you? I have you down for nav mod or fuel additives which do you prefer or do y want something else now?

captain flop (level 27)

Fuel adds please, I'm trying to pick up an engagement ring in London.

Jbg364 said:

Am sending you beacons

captain flop (level 27)

Pingways - I have you for fuel supply and landing lamps; not handling line. Let me know if that's not right.

Lilly - I don't know what you need.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jbg364 said:
Fuel adds please, I'm trying to pick up an engagement ring in London.

Oops, sorry I nearly send fuel adds but thought you'd get them from other people. Am too impatient when names show, need to get gifts sent before they disappear again.

captain flop (level 27)

Jbg364 said:
Excellent! I've sent bath towels for the past two days. Do you need another towel tomorrow or something different?

Landing lamps please

captain flop (level 27)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back