What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

hi all,

weekend code is Thanksgiving65

You can receive $2000 coins and 5 bank notes. Enjoy happy thanksgiving!

Super123

I sent you a channel bar a couple of hours ago. Do you need another one tomorrow?

I'm looking for sandbags, handling line, rope blocks, and channel bars to finish mission. I have a count down bar up now with less than 3 days to finish airship dock. I have sandbags to gift if anyone needs them, and all level 29 gifts. I have one runway (level 4) Porter029

I can send you a channel bar tomorrow morning.

Evening folks. Gi have "solved" my problem by refunding the 96 banknotes I bought previously. No joy with getting my original game back or compensation for all of the buildings and gifts I lost. Is it worth us all putting in a complaint about the username situation? If I was cynical I'd say they are in no rush to fix it as people may pay for items they would otherwise receive as gifts! I'm still looking for a dispatcher's console and projector to complete my building if anyone can help. If not I need lots of landing lamps to fly to Bali for them.

I'll send you a projector tomorrow. I agree with you about 'forcing' us to pay for items. I'm cynical about GI and think that it's more interesting for the developers to work on new events and missions than to just put their heads down and fix the username problem. But that's just my opinion.

Frenetta said:
Just sent you a handling line. Can send another tonight or fuel supply or landing lamp. Which would you like? I could use some fuel please.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi,

Thanks! Got all the lines I need now, so on to rope blocks and channel bars. I'll send you fuel as soon as I can gift.

Thanks !

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

Ircro said:
I can see you but not the shop.
In the middle of your city I can see just 2x2 empty space.
Luckily this task is not needed to buy airship dock.

I bought airship dock, now I need 2 sandbags, 1 handling line, 1 channel bar and 4 rope blocks.

I have an unique gift store, had it fore a while, so perhaps it will show up, even if I appear as username with an older version of my airport

Just accepted you. I can send channel bar or weather display tomorrow. Which would you prefer?

Thank you for adding me! The weather display, please. What can I send in return? I will be able to send again in about nine hours.

Pdxsk2

Jbg364 said:
I just added you. Accept and will send air conditioner, packaging machine or air vent filter tomorrow. Any preference?

Great, just drew up a pic of your airport, so I have it if the names would disappear. Packaging machine would be great, building my fourth catering.. What can I send you in return?

YES!!!! I have names again this time, please can you all confirm what you need

captain flop (level 27)

Have so far sent

Jim - landing lamps
FF32 - fuel
Barbara - propeller

captain flop (level 27)

jimghjj said:
Evening folks. Gi have "solved" my problem by refunding the 96 banknotes I bought previously. No joy with getting my original game back or compensation for all of the buildings and gifts I lost. Is it worth us all putting in a complaint about the username situation? If I was cynical I'd say they are in no rush to fix it as people may pay for items they would otherwise receive as gifts! I'm still looking for a dispatcher's console and projector to complete my building if anyone can help. If not I need lots of landing lamps to fly to Bali for them.

Hi Jim! Glad you got the money back but understand your frustration over the buildings and gifts lost! Sorry I don't have the items you need right now for your building but I will send lamps. Be sure to get in on the weekend code Thanksgiving65 and try to watch the Mystery Manor video to collect free $. At least that will help you feel a little better!

User Fannie Fargo 32

Jbg364 said:
I'll send you a projector tomorrow. I agree with you about 'forcing' us to pay for items. I'm cynical about GI and think that it's more interesting for the developers to work on new events and missions than to just put their heads down and fix the username problem. But that's just my opinion.

What do you want me to send you? I have you down for nav mod or fuel additives which do you prefer or do y want something else now?

captain flop (level 27)

Jbg364 said:

I too and getting more and more cynical when it comes to GI. I'm starting to refer to them as the Sleazy Weasels.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta said:
I too and getting more and more cynical when it comes to GI. I'm starting to refer to them as the Sleazy Weasels.

User Fannie Fargo 32

LOL!! But can you think of something similar with initials GI? That wud b even better :)

captain flop (level 27)

Frenetta said:
Hi Jim! Glad you got the money back but understand your frustration over the buildings and gifts lost! Sorry I don't have the items you need right now for your building but I will send lamps. Be sure to get in on the weekend code Thanksgiving65 and try to watch the Mystery Manor video to collect free $. At least that will help you feel a little better!

User Fannie Fargo 32

I've just done it! It's the only code I've had as they didn't work for me on the old version. With my refund and the video cash I have 135 bucks burning a hole in my pocket. I'm buying land with cash as far as I can and will use the bucks for land later as it gets too expensive for cash,and the dreaded shampoo of course!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back