What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Barbara59 said:
Hi captain. Am gifting now so what do you need?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Landing lamps for now please still trying to get these rope blocks.... I didn't complete the Halloween mission and its not looking good for airship dock either. Still need 3 rope blocks and have 1 day left :(:(:

captain flop (level 27)

stewartsathome said:
Landing lamps for now please still trying to get these rope blocks.... I didn't complete the Halloween mission and its not looking good for airship dock either. Still need 3 rope blocks and have 1 day left :(:(:

captain flop (level 27)

On its way. Good luck!

Sian and David ( level 35 )

nwb2007 said:
Hi, I really need the defrosters - where can I get them from?

Nwb2007

Flying to Dubai - I'm in need too and don't have any gift unfortunately

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

Hi all - if you close your game completely (all the way off) and turn it back on, you can get the Mystery Manor video to pop up and get your 10 free $. Or just wait for it.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Good call. Thanks Fannie.

musicboxi said:
hi all,

weekend code is Thanksgiving65

You can receive $2000 coins and 5 bank notes. Enjoy happy thanksgiving!

Super123

Thank you!!!

User Fannie Fargo 32

stewartsathome said:

captain flop (level 27)

Hi Captain - as long as you have the airship dock in place, it looks like you have time to keep trying to finish it after time runs out. At least I think that's how it's working. I'll send another landing lamp tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta said:
Hi Captain - as long as you have the airship dock in place, it looks like you have time to keep trying to finish it after time runs out. At least I think that's how it's working. I'll send another landing lamp tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Ah ok, thx

captain flop (level 27)

GLC23 said:
Hi,

If anyone can help I'm in need of defrosters, bench, hanging line and rope block. I'll return anything I have for you.

Thanks!
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

Just sent you a handling line. Can send another tonight or fuel supply or landing lamp. Which would you like? I could use some fuel please.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Pdxsk2 said:
Hello,

I'm a daily player. My username is: pdxsk2. I'm Lvl 21 and could use sandbag, whiteboard, rope blocks, textbook, channel bar, binoculars and weather display. I give 20 gifts daily to neighbors on my list, but not everyone seems to play, so I will gift back items people post here. I am on an ipad and don't seem to be able to gift certain items. Is there a platform that users can play on where they can gift almost any item? (Android or Facebook?). Thank you!

I sent you a friend request. Accept and I can send you binoculars (providing I can find you). It seems that each player has various gifts to offer. I don't know of any one platform where you get everything to gift but it may be out there.

User Fannie Fargo 32

I'm looking for sandbags, handling line, rope blocks, and channel bars to finish mission. I have a count down bar up now with less than 3 days to finish airship dock. I have sandbags to gift if anyone needs them, and all level 29 gifts. I have one runway (level 4) Porter029

Last edited:
Hooorrrraaaaayyyy! I finally completed my Halloween event 50 mins before its over, but I had to buy 4 aerosols since I can only get 1 from flying back & forth to Machu Picchu. No more $ to spend now... Thanks for everyone's help! Now back to collecting items missing for my upgrades below, since I haven't started the new quest yet. If anyone needs anything from me, please let me know.

Little Angel (level 26)

I've sent you three video boards - hope you got them all. I don't have anything else on your 'need' list but can send you channel bars if you need them.

Evening folks. Gi have "solved" my problem by refunding the 96 banknotes I bought previously. No joy with getting my original game back or compensation for all of the buildings and gifts I lost. Is it worth us all putting in a complaint about the username situation? If I was cynical I'd say they are in no rush to fix it as people may pay for items they would otherwise receive as gifts! I'm still looking for a dispatcher's console and projector to complete my building if anyone can help. If not I need lots of landing lamps to fly to Bali for them.

Time for gifts! What do you guys need. Please describe level, #hangars, #Runways, Unique buildings or anything which makes me able to recognize your airport.

I just added you. Accept and will send air conditioner, packaging machine or air vent filter tomorrow. Any preference?

Hello,

I'm a daily player. My username is: pdxsk2. I'm Lvl 21 and could use sandbag, whiteboard, rope blocks, textbook, channel bar, binoculars and weather display. I give 20 gifts daily to neighbors on my list, but not everyone seems to play, so I will gift back items people post here. I am on an ipad and don't seem to be able to gift certain items. Is there a platform that users can play on where they can gift almost any item? (Android or Facebook?). Thank you!

Just accepted you. I can send channel bar or weather display tomorrow. Which would you prefer?

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back