What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

If anyone else needs a gift best let me know soon, cause I have wine and who knows what I might be sending to people

captain flop (level 27)

stewartsathome said:
If anyone else needs a gift best let me know soon, cause I have wine and who knows what I might be sending to people

captain flop (level 27)

Hahahaha

User Fannie Fargo 32

Frenetta said:
Pingways - I have you for fuel supply and landing lamps; not handling line. Let me know if that's not right.

Lilly - I don't know what you need.

User Fannie Fargo 32

Hi Fannie,

I could use nav modules or flight catering. I'm pretty well set so far on everything else! Thanks much

I've been away for a couple days and voila. - Jim has his cash back (yeah) and we have a terrific name for GI. love it.

BTW - seems like the Halloween quest is done which is good because I wasn't really working on it, but those dumb ghosts are still around! Does that mean we HAVE to complete the great seal collection or they won't leave? Ugh!

lilly2 said:
Hi Fannie,

I could use nav modules or flight catering. I'm pretty well set so far on everything else! Thanks much

I've been away for a couple days and voila. - Jim has his cash back (yeah) and we have a terrific name for GI. love it.

BTW - seems like the Halloween quest is done which is good because I wasn't really working on it, but those dumb ghosts are still around! Does that mean we HAVE to complete the great seal collection or they won't leave? Ugh!

I have sent u nav module

captain flop (level 27)

Hi all - if you close your game completely (all the way off) and turn it back on, you can get the Mystery Manor video to pop up and get your 10 free $. Or just wait for it.

User Fannie Fargo 32

I must be doing something wrong. When the game came back on there was no video but I could download a free trial of the game. Would rather have the $10!

lilly2 said:
Hi Fannie,

Welcome back! I didn't do the Halloween challenge either and hate the stupid ghosts! I hope they leave at the next update. I don't want to deal with them.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back