What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sorry, I accepted the controller before I read this and I didn't return it. Before I send air cond., please confirm that this is your airport.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Yes, that's my airport 7 levels ago, but still mine :) Air Con is also fine, Thanx! Do you want me to continue to send Controllers?

Hi all

Sorry if I'm repeating an old tale, but been full of busy and haven't read all the chat......weekend bonus code is thanksgiving65 which gets you 2000 coins and 5 notes

Cheers

Richie

Vibbster said:
Fannie,

I just accepted and sent a controller, please be so kind to send it back tomorrow or an Aircon. would also be nice

Hi! I think i manage to send you a controller thanks to Fannie's pic. I am getting mad trying to find everybody. Sorry if you do not get the gifts you need...

Vibbster said:
Yes, that's my airport 7 levels ago, but still mine :) Air Con is also fine, Thanx! Do you want me to continue to send Controllers?

I need fuel, thanks

User Fannie Fargo 33

EstherV said:
Hi! I think i manage to send you a controller thanks to Fannie's pic. I am getting mad trying to find everybody. Sorry if you do not get the gifts you need...

Esther - you still good with fuel supply or do you need something else?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Thank you all for gifts. I'm now all set with Air Conditioners. Now I could need some Packaging Machines, Cooling Chambers, Defrosters, Rope Bolcks and Sandbags

Vibbster said:
Thank you all for gifts. I'm now all set with Air Conditioners. Now I could need some Packaging Machines, Cooling Chambers, Defrosters, Rope Bolcks and Sandbags

Will try to send a cooling chamber tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Frenetta said:
Esther - you still good with fuel supply or do you need something else?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Could you pls change me for additonal radar or passengers? Thk a lot. Btw, i think i manage to send you fuel...

Thanks Ester, received your Controller, thank you, sent Fuel Add back, is that fine, or anything else you need?

Fanny, will send you Fuel tomorrow.

Need wire and some other stuff to finish upgrade if someone can help I will help them back with whatever I can. Nunurbiz is my player name

stewartsathome said:
Ok thanks. I am level 27, Moscow is level 21. I have 45 stars, it says I need 32. Have sent a ticket to "grossly incompetent" to see what they suggest

captain flop (level 27)

Oh,then it should unlock as long as you have flight school and catering facilities? Don't tell me it's another unique programming feature from gibbering idiots!

I Fly said:
Hi everyone,
I've been following all the comments on this site. It sounds like many of you are able to recognize some of your neighbors as you are able to exchange specific gifts. I have only a very few names of my neighbors and have had no luck even for a short term getting everyone's names showing. I've been sending gifts back to usernames as long as I have a need for the gifts. I know that if I send back a gift I receive, I will likely get the same gift back in exchange if I am also showing as a username. I truly wish I could be more helpful to my neighbors. If you happen to need any of the items I need I would love to exchange gifts with you.

I Fly

I agree,it's a massive pain as I too only have hundreds of usernames. I wish they'd sort this out.:(

EstherV said:
Could you pls change me for additonal radar or passengers? Thk a lot. Btw, i think i manage to send you fuel...

Will send add radar for a while. Thanks for the fuel. I could use some for a while. Trying to stock up.

User Fannie Fargo 33

jimghjj said:
Oh,then it should unlock as long as you have flight school and catering facilities? Don't tell me it's another unique programming feature from gibbering idiots!

"Gibbering Idiots" - another good one!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Jbg, you need to click on the screen again to load the video. I was waiting for a while and nothing happen and tried that and it worked. Hope u get the 10 bucks. And remember to use the weekend bonus code thanksgiving65 to get another 5 bucks and 2000 coins!

I have just got the Manor Mistery pop up. I have active two buttons only, close or install. HELP! how to start video to get bonus?

Thx,
Ola

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back