What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Air conditioner, packaging machine, cooling chamber, defroster. Think defrosters seem to be hardest to get. Do you have some to gift?

captain flop (level 27)

I have Air conditioners and Packaging machine. Which one do you need more?

Ola

stewartsathome said:
Oh, no I don't and its very expensive but if anyone could send me items for it in advance I can be ready when I've saved up enough.
Thx

captain flop (level 27)

I can send you air conditioners and cooling chambers. I'll start tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 33

stewartsathome said:
Yeah, jim is good at this. Maybe cause they annoyed him the most!!!!

captain flop (level 27)

You've got that right!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Jbg364 said:
Sent this morning: (1) vibbster (packaging machine); (2) Pdxsk2 (weather display); (3) jimghjj2 (projector); (4) Little Angel (channel bar); (5) Ircro (channel bar); (6) Fannie (additional fuel); (7) spare.ribs (fuel supply); (8) Letgnis (passengers); (9) Bloobuoy (goggles); (10) Super123 (channel bar); (11) captain flop (landing lamp); (12) Sian and David (propeller); (13) Dano2010gs (packaging machine); (14) Porter029 (channel bar); (15) Jdm0101 (channel bar). If you want something different tomorrow or if you want me to add you to my list, let me know.

Thanks for the fuel! I'm still trying to build up some stock but I never seem to get ahead. Can you believe that I'm still flying non-stop to Bali and I only have 2 rope blocks! And not 1 surfboard dropped in all that time either! Simply amazing! I've got you for a fuel hose tonight, good?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Thanks for the fuel! I'm still trying to build up some stock but I never seem to get ahead. Can you believe that I'm still flying non-stop to Bali and I only have 2 rope blocks! And not 1 surfboard dropped in all that time either! Simply amazing! I've got you for a fuel hose tonight, good?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Good!

I have 24 hours left on Duke Croocker missions, I need 3 X rope blocks and 1 X channel bar, if anyone can help, thank you. pdxsk2 is my screen name. I would take landing lights also if you cannot send those items for duke Croocker :)

Frenetta said:
I can send you air conditioners and cooling chambers. I'll start tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Cooling chamber please. I checked my inventory and I have plenty of air conditioners

Thank u

captain flop (level 27)

I meant what can I send you tonight? Hehe. Would you like a beacon? I need items for my level 4 terminal.

Whoops - my mistake! Yes, I can always use beacons. You'll need 2 paper shredders so I'll send one tomorrow and one on Monday. I don't have any of the other items.

Pdxsk2 said:
I have 24 hours left on Duke Croocker missions, I need 3 X rope blocks and 1 X channel bar, if anyone can help, thank you. pdxsk2 is my screen name. I would take landing lights also if you cannot send those items for duke Croocker :)

Can send a landing lamp tonight. Don't worry about the time. It seems that as long as you have the airship dock in place, you are ok. You have to fly for the rope blocks or buy them. I've been flying for 4 days and still have only 2.

User Fannie Fargo 33

stewartsathome said:
Cooling chamber please. I checked my inventory and I have plenty of air conditioners

Thank u

captain flop (level 27)

No problem

User Fannie Fargo 33

Whoops - my mistake! Yes, I can always use beacons. You'll need 2 paper shredders so I'll send one tomorrow and one on Monday. I don't have any of the other items.

I have two shredders already, need the other three items for the Lvl 4 terminal. If unable to send, I will gladly take beacons! Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back