What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

In game name Jolly Rancher

Looking for:
Disposable Shampoo (2)
All-Inclusive Bracelet (1)
Insulation (2)
Leyden Jars (3)

Any help is appreciated.

Have robotic lawnmower, air conditioner, welder, landing lamp, copy machine, handling line, bath towel, flight goggles, jet engine, weather display, power source, additional radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack

Little Angel,

On my waiting list there are 2 usernames:
Level 18 with 4 hangars: brown, green, blue, blue and runway no 4.
Level 25 with 7 hangars: blue, red, green, red, orange, green, orange and 3 runways no 3, 4, 5.

Which one is yours?

Ola

Ola,

I'm the one that shows level 18 with 4 hangars and only 1 runway no. 4.

Little Angel (level 26)

Has anyone purchased a mystery building (10 cash) or mystery bonus (8000 coins) from finished airship? If you did purchase a building what one did you get. I'm not sure if I should buy into one or both of these. Porter029

FLjim560 said:
Looks like the only way to get Rope Blocks (to complete the Airship Dock) is to pay for them but I'm hoping I'm wrong. Is anyone able to send Rope Blocks to neighbors?

Thanks,

FLJim560 (lvl 35)

I was able to get a couple from flights to New York, but they are rare.

Crewman

Porter029 said:
Has anyone purchased a mystery building (10 cash) or mystery bonus (8000 coins) from finished airship? If you did purchase a building what one did you get. I'm not sure if I should buy into one or both of these. Porter029

I did the $10 mystery building. I got a diner. What did others get? I am tempted to buy another but I don't want 2 diners.

Crewman

Letgnis - I'm so sorry but I just cannot find you! I actually had names yesterday for the first time since this whole username issue started but when my day reset, I got usernames back and everyone was scattered all over the place. It also changed the way some people's airports look. It was the most frustrating gifting session in a while! I still have a gift set aside for you and will try to find you again in the morning. What level are you now?

User Fannie Fargo 33

I did the $10 mystery building. I got a diner. What did others get? I am tempted to buy another but I don't want 2 diners.

Crewman

I got an ice-cream parlour and a residential building (which takes up one block, and spit out 14 passengers every 4 hours) - not great, either building really.

Pdxsk2 said:
I have 24 hours left on Duke Croocker missions, I need 3 X rope blocks and 1 X channel bar, if anyone can help, thank you. pdxsk2 is my screen name. I would take landing lights also if you cannot send those items for duke Croocker :)

I can send you a channel bar when my gifts re set today. Yours is one of the few names that actually shows in my friend list!

I am back up to building my hotel so I need 4 dnd signs,4 bath towels,4 all inclusive bracelets and 4 shampoo(if they've become giftable?)

Thanks!

Can send a landing lamp tonight. Don't worry about the time. It seems that as long as you have the airship dock in place, you are ok. You have to fly for the rope blocks or buy them. I've been flying for 4 days and still have only 2.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Duke Crooker mission? I don't have this mission. How you got this? I'm level 33...

Ola

Whoops - my mistake! Yes, I can always use beacons. You'll need 2 paper shredders so I'll send one tomorrow and one on Monday. I don't have any of the other items.

I just sent a shredder to you Pdxsk, and thanks for the catering you sent, if you have a Rope Block put me up for that please - I see I'm not the only one struggling with that one..

Little Angel,

On my waiting list there are 2 usernames:
Level 18 with 4 hangars: brown, green, blue, blue and runway no 4.
Level 25 with 7 hangars: blue, red, green, red, orange, green, orange and 3 runways no 3, 4, 5.

Which one is yours?

Ola

The Level 25 must be me... Airport City.jpg
This was an image uploaded by Fannie, I think, of how she sees my airport, sounds like it's matching your Level 25 request, and I sent you a request yesterday.

I am back up to building my hotel so I need 4 dnd signs,4 bath towels,4 all inclusive bracelets and 4 shampoo(if they've become giftable?)

Thanks!

Just sent you a DND sign. I think you might have me confused with someone else, because today I received your second Welder (?)

If I'm in username mode, my airport would look like this : Level 25 with 7 hangars: blue, red, green, red, orange, green, orange and 3 runways no 3, 4, 5. (as OlaT seas it)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back