What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi,

I'm lvl 35...91 stars, 7 hearts. (FLJim560)

I could really use some Landing Lamps to complete the Airship Dock today and Deicers for Antarctic.

Let me know what you need in return.

Can we post screenshots here to help identify each other by something other than 'username'?

My airport forms a triangle. On the left side I have 6 car dealerships going up to the triangle point. From the triangle point coming down to the right I have 6 Universities.

Thanks,

Jim (FLJim560)

I am back up to building my hotel so I need 4 dnd signs,4 bath towels,4 all inclusive bracelets and 4 shampoo(if they've become giftable?)

Thanks!

I've sent you DND. It is very interesting that I see your name all time. I have the same situation with Bloobuoy. How you do this? Only I see your name or everyone see your name?

Ola

Ola,

I'm the one that shows level 18 with 4 hangars and only 1 runway no. 4.

Little Angel (level 26)

I've added you and I've sent fuel supply. Pls confirm that you got. In the evening I can send gift again so write what you need.

Thx,
OlaTomek

jimghjj said:
I am back up to building my hotel so I need 4 dnd signs,4 bath towels,4 all inclusive bracelets and 4 shampoo(if they've become giftable?)

Thanks!

Sent DND sign

captain flop (level 27)

TomekOla said:
I've sent you DND. It is very interesting that I see your name all time. I have the same situation with Bloobuoy. How you do this? Only I see your name or everyone see your name?

Ola

I see their names too, makes it so easy to send them the gifts they want

captain flop (level 27)

FLjim560 said:
Hi,

I'm lvl 35...91 stars, 7 hearts. (FLJim560)

I could really use some Landing Lamps to complete the Airship Dock today and Deicers for Antarctic.

Let me know what you need in return.

Can we post screenshots here to help identify each other by something other than 'username'?

My airport forms a triangle. On the left side I have 6 car dealerships going up to the triangle point. From the triangle point coming down to the right I have 6 Universities.

Thanks,

Jim (FLJim560)

Have sent you landing lamp.

captain flop (level 27)

I've added you and I've sent fuel supply. Pls confirm that you got. In the evening I can send gift again so write what you need.

Thx,
OlaTomek

Ola,

I got it. Thanks! I've sent you a flight catering. Hope that's ok.

I've also sent the following:
Jbg: flight catering
Pdxsk2: landing lamp
Fljim: landing lamp
Esther: add'l radar
Jimghjj: towel
Vibbster: air conditioner
Rickcc: fuel (since I'm not sure what you want)
Porter: handling line

If you guys need anything that I have, please let me know. I've also updated my need list. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Little Angel (level 26)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Channel Bar (1), Stamp (2), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Do Not Disturb Sign (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (5), Archive Box (3).

Last edited:
TomekOla said:
Duke Crooker mission? I don't have this mission. How you got this? I'm level 33...

Ola

Did you do the most recent update? That's when I got it.

User Fannie Fargo 33

jimghjj said:

Thanks!

Towels coming your way tonight. Send back fuel if you can please. As far as I know, you still have to fly for shampoo but maybe you'll get lucky and they'll change it in an update! Or, you'll have to fly for it - Gibbering Idiots never do anything that nice!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Ola,

I got it. Thanks! I've sent you a flight catering. Hope that's ok.

That's great! Thx a lot.

Ola

HAVE: Land. Lamp, Projector, DNS, Powerful Radio Trans.,Textbook, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Whiteboard, Fuel Addict., Drill Machine, Addit. Radar, Smoke Detect., Spare Wire, Hull Parts, Land. Gear, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Cater., Packag. Mach., Nav Module, City Model, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propel., Deicer, Air Vent Filter.
NEED: Shampoo, All-inc. Bracelet, TV Panel, Grinding Machine, Air Vent Filter, Controller, Oscil. Beacon, Flight Catering, Fuel Supply, Nav. Module.

Jbg364 said:
If anyone has a grinding machine the can send my way I would appreciate it.
Jbg364 (Level 34)

I will send you one. Have been away so missed gifting yesterday but am about to send some.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

This is today's gifting list: Please let me know if there is something else you want.

Bloobouy1975Catering (sent)
Dad do18Fuel
Dano2010gsPassengers
EsterVAdditional radar
Fannie fargoFuel
FLJim560Deicer
I flyDeicer
JamentController (Sent)
Jbg364Deicer
Jeka102Fuel
Jimghjj2DND (sent)
Little AngelArchive Box
MarsmPackaging Mac
OlaTomekController
Pdxsk2Landing lamp
PingwaysPassengers
Siannnnn Propeller
Super123Navigation Mod

I still need 1xChannel Bar, 1xHandling Line, 3xRope Blocks, 1xSandbag, 3xTV Panels, 2xGrinding Machines, 3xAir Vent Filters, 2xControllers, 3xPackaging Machines, 3xCooling Chambers, 3xDefrosters,
(Additional Radar, Spare Wire and Deicer is always useful)

TomekOla said:
I need TV Panel, Grinding Machine, Air Vent Filter, Controller too. And Oscil. Beacon, Flight Catering, Fuel Supply, Nav. Module... :)

Thx
Ola

I will send a grinding machine

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back