What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sent this morning: (1) vibbster (packaging machine); (2) Pdxsk2 (weather display); (3) jimghjj2 (projector); (4) Little Angel (channel bar); (5) Ircro (channel bar); (6) Fannie (additional fuel); (7) spare.ribs (fuel supply); (8) Letgnis (passengers); (9) Bloobuoy (goggles); (10) Super123 (channel bar); (11) captain flop (landing lamp); (12) Sian and David (propeller); (13) Dano2010gs (packaging machine); (14) Porter029 (channel bar); (15) Jdm0101 (channel bar). If you want something different tomorrow or if you want me to add you to my list, let me know.

If anyone has a grinding machine the can send my way I would appreciate it.
Jbg364 (Level 34)

lilly2 said:
Captain,

Do you have a flight catering facility? You have to have that to fly those flights. So even if you have the level and stars, they won't unlock until your catering facility is done. I found it hardest to get defrosters for it. Eventually bought the last one.

Oh, no I don't and its very expensive but if anyone could send me items for it in advance I can be ready when I've saved up enough.
Thx

captain flop (level 27)

Frenetta said:
"Gibbering Idiots" - another good one!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Yeah, jim is good at this. Maybe cause they annoyed him the most!!!!

captain flop (level 27)

Oh, no I don't and its very expensive but if anyone could send me items for it in advance I can be ready when I've saved up enough.
Thx

captain flop (level 27)

I'll start sending you packaging machines tomorrow and for two days following. I did the same thing - waited until I had everything and then built it.
Jbg364

Jbg364 said:
I'll start sending you packaging machines tomorrow and for two days following. I did the same thing - waited until I had everything and then built it.
Jbg364

Gr8. Thank u

captain flop (level 27)

Sent this morning: (1) vibbster (packaging machine); (2) Pdxsk2 (weather display); (3) jimghjj2 (projector); (4) Little Angel (channel bar); (5) Ircro (channel bar); (6) Fannie (additional fuel); (7) spare.ribs (fuel supply); (8) Letgnis (passengers); (9) Bloobuoy (goggles); (10) Super123 (channel bar); (11) captain flop (landing lamp); (12) Sian and David (propeller); (13) Dano2010gs (packaging machine); (14) Porter029 (channel bar); (15) Jdm0101 (channel bar). If you want something different tomorrow or if you want me to add you to my list, let me know.

Thank you for the weather display jbg! A beacon in return tonight be ok?

TomekOla said:
Pls remaind what is need to flight catering facility. Defroster?

Ola

Air conditioner, packaging machine, cooling chamber, defroster. Think defrosters seem to be hardest to get. Do you have some to gift?

captain flop (level 27)

Pls remaind what is need to flight catering facility. Defroster?

Ola

3 each defroster, packaging machine, cooling chamber and air conditioner. I have pack machine and air conditioner. Go to airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements. I find it really helpful to know what I'm going to need before I build or upgrade. Let me know if you want me to send something tomorrow.

Thanks for the transmitters Ircro. I can upgrade my control tower as soon as I earn $200k - not cheap is it? BTW, one of my flights from Rio dropped a security camera. Do you know what we're going to building? A duty free shop?

Hi Ola. Can you accept my neighbour request?

Little Angel,

On my waiting list there are 2 usernames:
Level 18 with 4 hangars: brown, green, blue, blue and runway no 4.
Level 25 with 7 hangars: blue, red, green, red, orange, green, orange and 3 runways no 3, 4, 5.

Which one is yours?

Ola

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back