What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Jbg364 said:
No usernames today so this is what I think (hope) I sent this morning:
vibbster - packaging machine (#2)
Pdxsk2 - channel bar
Jimghjj2 - bath towel
Ircro - deicer
Fannie - additional fuel
OlaTomek - air vent filter
Lilly2 - navigation module
Esther airport - passengers
captain flop - packaging machine
Sian and David - propeller
rickcc - air vent filter
Porter029 - channel bar
Jeka - navigation module
Spareribs - catering
I won't be able to send gifts again for about 15 hours so there's plenty of time if you'd like me to send something different tomorrow.

Am good for packaging machines now thx. Please can u send fuel or passengers

captain flop (level 27)

Jbg364 said:
Pdxsk2 - channel bar
Jimghjj2 - bath towel
Ircro - deicer
Fannie - additional fuel
rickcc - air vent filter
Porter029 - channel bar
Jeka - navigation module
Spareribs - catering
I won't be able to send gifts again for about 15 hours so there's plenty of time if you'd like me to send something different tomorrow.

Do you still need grinding machines?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Ok I think I've got you. I've just sent you passengers as I haven't got anything else you need at the moment. If anyone else looking for vibbster look for 6 wind turbines. Next to them he has a bookstore,seafood restaurant and pet store next to each other. Much easier than looking for hangers.

Happy that you found me! Received the passengers, thanks. Would be nice if you could send me a channel bar, as I'm missing one.. (I have 12 h left of my Airship Dock mission, or else I will have to purchase it) Otherwise I would be happy for a jet engine on any of the items required for landing planes (Flight Items) i.e. Additional radar/ Fuel Additives / Spare Wire / Beacon ...

Pdxsk2 - channel bar
Jimghjj2 - bath towel
Ircro - deicer
Fannie - additional fuel
rickcc - air vent filter
Porter029 - channel bar
Jeka - navigation module
Spareribs - catering

Thank you for the packaging machine, would be great if you could send me Air Vent filter tmw, as there are few of you guys that have those to gift.

Ola,

I'm sure I send you the handling line, since I sent it to the airport picture shown earlier. Anyway, I'll try to send you another handling line tonight after my gifts reset.

I also just sent the following:
Rickcc: fuel
FF: fuel
FLjim560: fuel
Esther: fuel
Jbg: flight catering
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Pdxsk2: landing lamp

I still can give out several more gifts. So, If anyone needs anything from me, please let me know. Does anyone still can send items needed for my stadium (bench & video board)?

Little Angel, I can send you a Video board when my gifts resets.

ikben lvl 22. mijn friendcode is : abh13gz
ikheb de volgende spullen nodig: 4x all inclusive armband, 6x versterkt frame, 5xdrievoudige kabel, 6x transmitter, 2x kassaterminal, 1 beveiligingscamera, 2xanti diefstalpoort.dat zijn de spullen die ik nog nodig heb.
IHAVE: videowand, brandstof, wegwerpschampoo, bank, pinautomaat,chocoladesnoepjes, cockpitraam, lasser, tour beoordeling, landingslamp, radar,katrol, passagiers, sterke radiozender, montagerobot, rekenliniaal, cognac,brandstoftoevoer, straalmotor, nietmachine, brandstofadditieven, stroombron, extraradar, armband van witgoud, papierversnipperaar, reservewiel, delen van deromp, landingsgestel, lichtbaken, vluchtcatering, koelkamer en navigatiemodule.

hoop dat jullie mijn kunnen helpen en ik natuurlijk ook jullie :p
Laterzzz

Hi,
Het is moeilijk om te begrijpen wanneer u typt in Nederland .. Ik zal proberen te schrijven in het Nederlands ...

Ik heb net je toegevoegd als, accepteer. Ik wil u twee mij pinautomaat. Danke

Vibbster said:
Happy that you found me! Received the passengers, thanks. Would be nice if you could send me a channel bar, as I'm missing one.. (I have 12 h left of my Airship Dock mission, or else I will have to purchase it) Otherwise I would be happy for a jet engine on any of the items required for landing planes (Flight Items) i.e. Additional radar/ Fuel Additives / Spare Wire / Beacon ...

Oh sorry,I didn't realise you needed one. Just tried to send you channel bar but the gifts haven't reset yet. Will send you one as soon I can.

Hi,

I'm in much need one rope block to complete the air dock if anyone can help as task expires soon and been flying loads and still missing final one!

Also sorry for not gifting the last couple of days but I'm not able to or visit neighbours... I've reported it..... Has anyone else had the same problem and been able to fix it?

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

Oh sorry,I didn't realise you needed one. Just tried to send you channel bar but the gifts haven't reset yet. Will send you one as soon I can.

I just got the last channel bar from a flight, so have completed the mission for Airship. I would be happy for a jet engine on any of the items required for landing planes (Flight Items) i.e. Additional radar/ Fuel Additives / Spare Wire / Beacon ...

Vibbster said:
I just got the last channel bar from a flight, so have completed the mission for Airship. I would be happy for a jet engine on any of the items required for landing planes (Flight Items) i.e. Additional radar/ Fuel Additives / Spare Wire / Beacon ...

No problem I have jet engines to gift.

I need 4 all inclusive bracelets to finish my hotel. Does anyone have these to gift? Thanks.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back