What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi guys! I haven't been there for a while, but now I'm back and I need some help :) can anyone send me sandbag or rope block? I would gift back! :)

Gifting now. So far have sent:

Fannie - fuel
Esther - passengers
Ircro - Deicer
Ola - grinding machine
Captain flop - fuel
Bloobuoy - catering

Jbg what do you need?

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Fannie - fuel
Esther - passengers
Ircro - Deicer
Ola - grinding machine
Captain flop - fuel
Bloobuoy - catering

Jbg what do you need?

I would love some help with finishing my Repair Base Lvl 5, with e.g. a Grinding Machine if you don't mind.

Jbg364 said:
I sent a couple of boards when I could see usernames so if you didn't receive them I don't know where they went. I'll try sending again in about 14 hours so please let me know if you get a video board or not. I have no idea if I've received a gift from you because I can't see the usernames. I don't know about you but I'm getting really tired of playing when you can't see usernames. Hopefully GI will fix the problem one of these days.

I am losing more and more people into the abyss. I can't find Little Angel anymore, among other people. Every time I get 3/4 of the way through searching my neighbors, trying to find them, my game crashes and when I go back to search again, the neighbors are mixed up and I have to start all over again. After many hours of doing this, I give up. Hopefully I will get names back at some point so that I can find them again!

User Fannie Fargo 33

stewartsathome said:
Am good for packaging machines now thx. Please can u send fuel or passengers

captain flop (level 27)

Do you still need cooling chamber tonight?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Vibbster said:
Happy that you found me! Received the passengers, thanks. Would be nice if you could send me a channel bar, as I'm missing one.. (I have 12 h left of my Airship Dock mission, or else I will have to purchase it) Otherwise I would be happy for a jet engine on any of the items required for landing planes (Flight Items) i.e. Additional radar/ Fuel Additives / Spare Wire / Beacon ...

Do you still need another cooling chamber?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Vibbster said:
I would love some help with finishing my Repair Base Lvl 5, with e.g. a Grinding Machine if you don't mind.

No problem. We are not neighbours so will send you a request.

GLC23 said:
Hi,

I'm in much need one rope block to complete the air dock if anyone can help as task expires soon and been flying loads and still missing final one!

Also sorry for not gifting the last couple of days but I'm not able to or visit neighbours... I've reported it..... Has anyone else had the same problem and been able to fix it?

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor I need: bench / goal posts / fuel supply / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:29 Pingways

I can't find your airport any more either and I know what it looks like! Very frustrating!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Barbara59 said:

Fannie - fuel
Esther - passengers
Ircro - Deicer
Ola - grinding machine
Captain flop - fuel
Bloobuoy - catering

Jbg what do you need?

Thanks Barbara! You still need spare props?

User Fannie Fargo 33

JDM - I think I may have just found you again! I just sent a gyroscope because I thought that would be a good test item (hopefully you aren't getting many of those so you'll know if you got this one) please let me know if you got this so I can know that it's you again!

User Fannie Fargo 33

I've started Airship Dock :) and I need Rope Block and Sandbag. If you have, pls sent me.

I noticed that I have a new gift - channel bar -if someone needs, pls let me know.

Ola

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back