What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I have 2 players showing on level 34 and neither of them look like your airport,very strange! I will check again tomorrow when my game resets to see if you show up.

Fannie,
Could you add pic my airport?

Jimghjj,
This pic show me current airport. If you see my as username, you should looking for me inside level 28-30 (I think).

Ola

TomekOla said:
Fannie,
Could you add pic my airport?

Jimghjj,
This pic show me current airport. If you see my as username, you should looking for me inside level 28-30 (I think).

Ola

Here is Ola's airport

User Fannie Fargo 33

Attachments

• image-2519662126.jpg
    image-2519662126.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 311
No usernames today so this is what I think (hope) I sent this morning:
vibbster - packaging machine (#2)
Pdxsk2 - channel bar
Jimghjj2 - bath towel
Ircro - deicer
Fannie - additional fuel
OlaTomek - air vent filter
Lilly2 - navigation module
Esther airport - passengers
captain flop - packaging machine
Sian and David - propeller
rickcc - air vent filter
Porter029 - channel bar
Jeka - navigation module
Spareribs - catering
I won't be able to send gifts again for about 15 hours so there's plenty of time if you'd like me to send something different tomorrow.

Ola,

I'm sure I send you the handling line, since I sent it to the airport picture shown earlier. Anyway, I'll try to send you another handling line tonight after my gifts reset.

I also just sent the following:
Rickcc: fuel
FF: fuel
FLjim560: fuel
Esther: fuel
Jbg: flight catering
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Pdxsk2: landing lamp

I still can give out several more gifts. So, If anyone needs anything from me, please let me know. Does anyone still can send items needed for my stadium (bench & video board)?

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Handling Line (2), Stamp (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (4), Archive Box (3).

Little Angel (level 26)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Channel Bar (1), Stamp (2), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Do Not Disturb Sign (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (5), Archive Box (3).

Not sure what to send you. I've sent 3 video boards but above you say that you still need 2. Do you want me to send you more? Let me know.
Jbg364

L1ttle Angel said:
Ola,

I'm sure I send you the handling line, since I sent it to the airport picture shown earlier. Anyway, I'll try to send you another handling line tonight after my gifts reset.

I also just sent the following:
Rickcc: fuel
FF: fuel
FLjim560: fuel
Esther: fuel
Jbg: flight catering
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Pdxsk2: landing lamp

I still can give out several more gifts. So, If anyone needs anything from me, please let me know. Does anyone still can send items needed for my stadium (bench & video board)?

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:

Need:
Handling Line (2), Stamp (1), Calculator (2), Bench (1), Video Board (2), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (4), Archive Box (3).

I'll try to send handling line tonight

User Fannie Fargo 33

Not sure what to send you. I've sent 3 video boards but above you say that you still need 2. Do you want me to send you more? Let me know.
Jbg364

Jbg,

I never received video boards you sent. I'm not sure what happened to them. Did you ever receive items I send to you?

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:

Need:

Jbg,

I never received video boards you sent. I'm not sure what happened to them. Did you ever receive items I send to you?

Little Angel (level 27)

I sent a couple of boards when I could see usernames so if you didn't receive them I don't know where they went. I'll try sending again in about 14 hours so please let me know if you get a video board or not. I have no idea if I've received a gift from you because I can't see the usernames. I don't know about you but I'm getting really tired of playing when you can't see usernames. Hopefully GI will fix the problem one of these days.

L1ttle angel, I can send you smoke detectors. Can you describe your airport so I can find you or someone post a picture of little angels airport. Thanks Porter029

Porter029, I've sent you a channel bar today. Do you have all you need now?

L1ttle angel, I can send you smoke detectors. Can you describe your airport so I can find you or someone post a picture of little angels airport. Thanks Porter029

Thanks Porter! Someone did post a picture of my airport before. The current version, I only have one runway (level 4) and right above it are my 4 hangars (hangar level 1 x 2, hangar level 2 and 3 only 1 each). At the left of runway 4 is my coal station. At the top of the screen, I have buildings from the football event (brazilian villa and cottage, unique gifts store, and unfinished stadium).

What would you like in return Porter?

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:

Need:

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back