What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

FLjim560 said:
For the third day in a row, I temporarily don't have the "Username" problem with neighbors when the game resets. I have 269 neighbors. I just sent 10 gifts. As I went through my neighbors screens only 1/269 appeared as "Username". In each of the last two days, the "Username" problem came back later in the day. Maybe I'm cursing myself posting this but I was able to gift those who helped me yesterday.

I still have more gifts available to give today. Please help me with Deicers if you can.

Thanks,

Jim

Yes my neighbours names usually show when my game resets for new day but not always. Haven't seen names for a while now and I don't know when it resets anymore cause its changed. It's almost seems like they know how you get round their issues so they throw a spanner in the works!

captain flop (level 27)

Guys,

I've started duke's mission and in need of channel bar (1), handling line (1), rope block (4), and sandbag (4). Please help send these items to me. Thanks!

Little Angel (level 27)

I sent you a smoke detector today. I thought that was the last thing you asked for. I'll send you a sandbag tomorrow.

Jim

Hi,

I'm gifting but having to guess who's who's again so will try my best!

I'm in need of bench and spare wire as priorities

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / spare wire / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:30 Pingways

image-29821624.jpg

Most recent pic at top!

captain flop (level 27)

Attachments

• image-2457360951.jpg
    image-2457360951.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
Jbg364 said:
Here's today's gift list. If you want/need something different or aren't on the list and need something, let me know:
jimghjj2 - goggles
Vibbster - air vent filter
Fannie - additional fuel
Little Angel - video board
Sian and David - propeller
captain flop - additional fuel
Ircro - deicer
Esther airport - passengers
Spareribs - catering

Thanks! Can send everything on your list. Have a preference?

Gift for jbg364

Here's today's gift list. If you want/need something different or aren't on the list and need something, let me know:
jimghjj2 - goggles
Vibbster - air vent filter
Fannie - additional fuel
Little Angel - video board
Sian and David - propeller
captain flop - additional fuel
Ircro - deicer
Esther airport - passengers
Spareribs - catering

I just sent you a Deicer. I'd appreciate it if you could send one back if you have any gifts left today.

Thanks,

Jim

stewartsathome said:
Yes my neighbours names usually show when my game resets for new day but not always. Haven't seen names for a while now and I don't know when it resets anymore cause its changed. It's almost seems like they know how you get round their issues so they throw a spanner in the works!

captain flop (level 27)

I think the gibbering idiots may be on to us!

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / spare wire / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:30 Pingways

Wish I could find you again! Haven't been able to track you down since I had actual names. Some of my friends airports switched to different versions after that (you must be one of them) and I just can't find them any more! So frustrated!!!!

Directions to my Airport (FLJim560 lvl 35)

My airport forms a triangle or diamond. On the left side, I have 6 car dealerships going up to the triangle point at the top of the screen. From the triangle point coming down to the right, I have 6 Universities. Currently, I have 7 hangers. Everything is bunched together. I refuse to buy any more land!

acHD.jpg

FLJim560 (Level 35)

Have
: Fuel, VBoard, AirCon, CptGlass, Welder,LandLamp, Radar, Sandbag,A-I Bracelet, Passengers, RadioTransmit, FGoggles, FuelSupply, JetEngine,WhiteBoard, FuelAdds, DrillMachine, AddRadar, SDetector, SprWire, ServRack, LandGear,OBeacon, Catering, CoolChamber, NavMod, MasterP, FuelHose, Gyroscope, SProp,Deicer, Controller

Need: (
Priorities): (3) TV Panels, Deicers, Catering, Passengers, SProp, NavMod

Last edited:
Suggestion for finding lost Airports, what do you think

1. Each player can create a unique post for them with the subject line: Directions to my Airport (Airport City name and Level)

(Example: Directions to my Airport (FLJim560 Lvl 35)

2. Include in the post a brief written description of your airport and attach a screen shot.

3. Add your gift HAVE and NEED list.

4. Post this to the forum and then save the link to your unique post.

5. Replace your existing signature file with a link to your unique post.

6. Update or replace your unique Directions to my Airport post whenever your HAVE/NEED list changes or you update your screen shot.

I'm guessing you can only edit posts here for 24 hours so you will probably have to re-post when necessary.

[If you don't know how to find the link for your specific post, let me know.]

Click my link below to try it. The link will open in a new tab.

Jim (FLJim560)

Last edited:
GLC23 said:
Hi,

Thanks
Pingways

I JUST FOUND YOU!!!!! Sent spare wire.

Jbg364 said:
Ircro - Are you playing on an Android tablet or phone?

On phone, and pretty old one.
Game resets from time to time because of low RAM and on every call I receive and then I loose some progress. That's why I dont enjoy it on phone, I play there just to be able to send special gifts.

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

I was wondering, can we exchange gifts between Ipad users and Android users? It turns out the other trading forum I pointed out earlier is for Android users.

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Handling Line (1), Stamp (1), Calculator (1), Bench (1), Video Board (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (3), Archive Box (3).

Yes, we can.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back