What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Bilove said:
It's ok, it need buying, haizzz, 2$. If u have handling line or rope block,plz send me, i sent u gift today, tmr i will send more passengers, thanks

Don't have those each player only has one item from the quest in their gift list.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Frenetta said:
The only problem I see with making your airport your avatar is that some people (like myself) would need 2 or possibly 3. The way my airport looks now and to someone like Vibbster, who just added me recently, is completely different from the way my airport looks to Barbara, who has been my friend for a long time. I have completely overhauled it during that time and it is unrecognizable from one picture to the other. I could post both pics in an album (like that idea) but the avatar would be very confusing. I will get my signature written up for everyone too.

User Fannie Fargo 33

The main problem with the avatar is that it's too small to see detail,it would be perfect if we could attach a picture in our signature so every time we post you get to see the airport. Posting your current level in your signature line is a good starting point though. My problem is that i have well over 100 friends so it's really difficult to sort out who's who. if i ever get my names back even for a short time i'll delete all those who don't post on the forum to make it easier.
The only other idea I had was for everyone to complain to gi at once. If they get lots of complaints about the same problem they might devote more time to fixing it.
Maybe a moderator could take a look at it and tell us what's possible or not within this forum?

Guys,

Here's what I'm going to send later today (can't send some of them now, only seeing "usernames" :mad:):
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: spare prop
Jimghjj2: passengers
Vibbster: packaging machine
Fljim: spare prop

If anyone else need what I have, please let me know. Or else I'll just be sending fuel or passengers to random people here.

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Stamp (1), Calculator (1), Bench (1), Video Board (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (2), Archive Box (3).

L1ttle Angel said:
Guys,

Here's what I'm going to send later today (can't send some of them now, only seeing "usernames" :mad:):
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: spare prop
Jimghjj2: passengers
Vibbster: packaging machine
Fljim: spare prop

If anyone else need what I have, please let me know. Or else I'll just be sending fuel or passengers to random people here.

Little Angel (level 27)
Have:
Video Board, Air Conditioner, Cockpit Glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Radar, Handling Line, Bath Towel, Flight Helmet, Jet Engine, Stapler, Power Source, Amperemeter, Laser Cutter, Landing Gear, Packaging Machine, Navigation Module, Archive Box, Fuel Hose, Gyroscope, Spare Propeller.

Need:
Stamp (1), Calculator (1), Bench (1), Video Board (1), Disposable Shampoo (4), Ergonomic Chair (5), Smoke Detector (3), Archive Box (3).

Can you post a picture of your airport? I can send you a video board straight away then.

Gifts I sent today (11/27/12)

Items Sent Today
Vibbster: Controller
Jimghjj2: A-I Bracelet
OlaTomek: A-I Bracelet
Sian and David: Spare Propeller
Captain flop: Passengers
Little Angel: Smoke Detector
I Fly: Deicer
Rickcc: Flight Catering
Lilly2: Deicer
Fannie fargo:Controller

I'm trying to finish the Level 5 Repair Base. All I need are 3 TV Panels. I don't think anyone can gift those. I would appreciate Deicers if you can help me out. My next choice would be Catering or Passengers from lower level players.

Thanks,

Jim

"Username" issue better when game first resets each day?

For the third day in a row, I temporarily don't have the "Username" problem with neighbors when the game resets. I have 269 neighbors. I just sent 10 gifts. As I went through my neighbors screens only 1/269 appeared as "Username". In each of the last two days, the "Username" problem came back later in the day. Maybe I'm cursing myself posting this but I was able to gift those who helped me yesterday.

I still have more gifts available to give today. Please help me with Deicers if you can.

Thanks,

Jim

jimghjj said:
The main problem with the avatar is that it's too small to see detail,it would be perfect if we could attach a picture in our signature so every time we post you get to see the airport. Posting your current level in your signature line is a good starting point though. My problem is that i have well over 100 friends so it's really difficult to sort out who's who. if i ever get my names back even for a short time i'll delete all those who don't post on the forum to make it easier.
The only other idea I had was for everyone to complain to gi at once. If they get lots of complaints about the same problem they might devote more time to fixing it.
Maybe a moderator could take a look at it and tell us what's possible or not within this forum?

I have no problem at all complaining to GI!!!! If we get the names back, I'll be deleting too. If they join the forum after that, then I guess it's tough luck. I'm pretty much at my gifting limit anyway with all the regulars I already have. I don't know anything about forum moderators (this is my first forum). Sounds like a good idea though! See what the possibilities are with this thing. We should get the most advantage for all of our time!

User Fannie Fargo 33 Have: fuel,pax,goal posts,welder,land lamp,copy Mach,handling line,towels,powerful transmitter,slide rule,fuel supply, binoculars,fuel add,drill Mach,add radar,cash counter,lining plate,beacon,catering,cooling chamber,nav mod,city model,gyroscope,de-icer,air vent filter,asstd plane parts. NEED: #1 fuel, then add radar,fuel add, nav mod, fuel hose, de-icer, spare prop

FLjim560 said:
For the third day in a row, I temporarily don't have the "Username" problem with neighbors when the game resets. I have 269 neighbors. I just sent 10 gifts. As I went through my neighbors screens only 1/269 appeared as "Username". In each of the last two days, the "Username" problem came back later in the day. Maybe I'm cursing myself posting this but I was able to gift those who helped me yesterday.

I still have more gifts available to give today. Please help me with Deicers if you can.

Thanks,

Jim

You are SO LUCKY!!!! I have had actual names ONCE since this whole username thing started! I still don't know how to find you! Help please.

User Fannie Fargo 33 Have: fuel,pax,goal posts,welder,land lamp,copy Mach,handling line,towels,powerful transmitter,slide rule,fuel supply, binoculars,fuel add,drill Mach,add radar,cash counter,lining plate,beacon,catering,cooling chamber,nav mod,city model,gyroscope,de-icer,air vent filter,asstd plane parts. NEED: #1 fuel, then add radar,fuel add, nav mod, fuel hose, de-icer, spare prop

I'm posting an up to date pic of my airport. Can you all do the same with your up to date list of needs so I can find you.i'm determined to get the right gifts to the right people for once!

Attachments

• image-1605995126.jpg
    image-1605995126.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 114
Here are pics of my airport. One is the old version that most of you probably see. The other is the current version that a few of you may be seeing. There's a huge difference, so please be aware of which one you should be looking for by checking the level. Thanks!

Attachments

• image-1120508753.jpg
    image-1120508753.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 2,031
  • image-584625425.jpg
    image-584625425.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 182
jimghjj said:

I posted my pics and when I went in to look at them on the post, there was a button that said "see all". I hit it and the pic of your airport and my pics came up too. Maybe this is our photo album???? Try it.

Here's today's gift list. If you want/need something different or aren't on the list and need something, let me know:
jimghjj2 - goggles
Vibbster - air vent filter
Fannie - additional fuel
Little Angel - video board
Sian and David - propeller
captain flop - additional fuel
Ircro - deicer
Esther airport - passengers
Spareribs - catering

You are SO LUCKY!!!! I have had actual names ONCE since this whole username thing started! I still don't know how to find you! Help please.

I'm level 35. My airportforms a triangle or diamond. On the left side, I have 6 car dealerships goingup to the triangle point at the top of the screen. From the triangle pointcoming down to the right, I have 6 Universities. Currently, I have 7 hangers. Everything is bunched together. I refuse to buy any more land! ;)

Thanks,

Jim (FLJim560)

acHD.jpg

Guys,

I've started duke's mission and in need of channel bar (1), handling line (1), rope block (4), and sandbag (4). Please help send these items to me. Thanks!

Little Angel (level 27)

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back