What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
Is it too late to start the airship quest? Do you still have a clock or are they letting you get it without the time factor? I'll start sending you cooling chambers for the catering facility and handling lines for the airship.

User Fannie Fargo 33

I haven't seen a clock yet. I'm collecting pliers at the moment so I assume the quest hasn't started yet?

jimghjj said:
So I've been trying to think of a solution to our username problems! I've taken a picture of my airport and made it my avatar so every time I post my airport is shown. I've had to reduce it to 65 percent size to make it acceptable so it's a bit fuzzy but it gives you an idea. I think it would also be helpful if everyone listed their haves and wants in their signature and their current level. Be aware that it has to be under 5 lines to be acceptable to the forum so don't put line spaces between sentences.
Can anyone think of anything else we can do? The only other thought I had was a separate thread for pictures of our airports as it gets confusing scrolling through all the pages to get a picture. This way we have an airport photo album in one place. I don't know if the forum would allow it but it would certainly help! What does everyone think?

The only problem I see with making your airport your avatar is that some people (like myself) would need 2 or possibly 3. The way my airport looks now and to someone like Vibbster, who just added me recently, is completely different from the way my airport looks to Barbara, who has been my friend for a long time. I have completely overhauled it during that time and it is unrecognizable from one picture to the other. I could post both pics in an album (like that idea) but the avatar would be very confusing. I will get my signature written up for everyone too.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Vibbster said:
I need 3 defrosters please!

Ircro - I don't need defrosters any more but thanks anyway!!!! I can use fuel though! I have enough planes flying that they eat through fuel fast!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Have sent the following items so far today

Fannie - fuel
Esther - passengers
Jbg- fuel additive
Captain flop- passengers
Ircro - Deicer
Bloobuoy - catering
Ircro75 - cockpit glass
Pingways - landing lamp
Little Angel - jet engine
Vibbster - grinding machine
FLJim - Deicer
Nhim Beo - channel bar
Jimghjj - passengers

Ola do you still need grinding machines

I only need propeller, catering or passengers.

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Will send you a channel bar. If you have propeller or catering that would be great. If not then passengers. Thx

Just sent u back flight catering, i found u by level because all my friends are username :D. Do u have other things i need? Or do u have stamp? I still look for one stamp.

Hi all, if you have tools to build the hotel, please give me 'cuz I still miss alot. Also I need 2 more Server Racks, thank you in advance!

I have: Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Flight Catering, Beacon, cash counter, stapler, all-inclusive braclet

account: Huong pham

FLjim560 said:
I assume nobody has the ability to send TV Panels? I've done 35 Antartic flights and I'm still coming up dry. Now I'm out of deicer. :(

Please send deicer if you can't send TV Panels. I can also use Catering for the Antartic flights. I no longer need Air Vent Filters.

This is my gift list for today when the game resets, assuming I can find everyone. I'm having an attack of username this morning. :(

Vibbster: Controller
Jimghjj2: A-I Bracelet
OlaTomek: A-I Bracelet
Sian and David: Spare Propeller
Captain flop: Passengers
Little Angel: SmokeDetector
I Fly: Deicer
Rickcc: FlightCatering
Lilly2: Deicer
Fannie fargo: What would you like?

IF I can find you, I'll send you de-icer and catering. I could use fuel please.

User Fannie Fargo 33

FLjim560 said:
I assume nobody has the ability to send TV Panels? I've done 35 Antartic flights and I'm still coming up dry. Now I'm out of deicer. :(

Please send deicer if you can't send TV Panels. I can also use Catering for the Antartic flights. I no longer need Air Vent Filters.

This is my gift list for today when the game resets, assuming I can find everyone. I'm having an attack of username this morning. :(

Vibbster: Controller
Jimghjj2: A-I Bracelet
OlaTomek: A-I Bracelet
Sian and David: Spare Propeller
Captain flop: Passengers
Little Angel: SmokeDetector
I Fly: Deicer
Rickcc: FlightCatering
Lilly2: Deicer
Fannie fargo: What would you like?

I also need to know how to find you!!!!

User Fannie Fargo 33

Bilove said:
Hi all, if you have tools to build the hotel, please give me 'cuz I still miss alot. Also I need 2 more Server Racks, thank you in advance!

I have: Navigation Module, Cooling Chamber, Flight Catering, Beacon, cash counter, stapler, all-inclusive braclet

account: Huong pham

Do you need towels?

Thx for the passengers.

jimghjj said:
I haven't seen a clock yet. I'm collecting pliers at the moment so I assume the quest hasn't started yet?

I'm trying to remember. I think that was the first step of the quest. Anyone else remember?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Bilove said:
Just sent u back flight catering, i found u by level because all my friends are username :D. Do u have other things i need? Or do u have stamp? I still look for one stamp.

Don't have stamp I'm afraid.

Barbara59 said:
Have sent the following items so far today

Fannie - fuel
Esther - passengers
Jbg- fuel additive
Captain flop- passengers
Ircro - Deicer
Bloobuoy - catering
Ircro75 - cockpit glass
Pingways - landing lamp
Little Angel - jet engine
Vibbster - grinding machine
FLJim - Deicer
Nhim Beo - channel bar
Jimghjj - passengers

Ola do you still need grinding machines

I only need propeller, catering or passengers.

Thanks Barbara! Will send prop tonight.

User Fannie Fargo 33

Frenetta said:
I'm trying to remember. I think that was the first step of the quest. Anyone else remember?

User Fannie Fargo 33

Think you are right.

So I've been trying to think of a solution to our username problems! I've taken a picture of my airport and made it my avatar so every time I post my airport is shown. I've had to reduce it to 65 percent size to make it acceptable so it's a bit fuzzy but it gives you an idea. I think it would also be helpful if everyone listed their haves and wants in their signature and their current level. Be aware that it has to be under 5 lines to be acceptable to the forum so don't put line spaces between sentences.
Can anyone think of anything else we can do? The only other thought I had was a separate thread for pictures of our airports as it gets confusing scrolling through all the pages to get a picture. This way we have an airport photo album in one place. I don't know if the forum would allow it but it would certainly help! What does everyone think?

Just did the same, whit a picture of my old airport which is the one people tend to see when they have me as username. Good tip!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back