What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Frenetta said:
Haven't started flying that yet but having my own frustrations over trying to get a surfboard from Bali! I could swim there and get one faster!

I feel the same as you: no way to get surfboard nor Bali crest. I am out of stock of landing lamps because of that!

Jbg364 said:
Today's gifts (let me know if you want something different):
Letgnis - spare wire
Siannnnn - air vent filter
Sian and David - propeller
Fannie - fuel
Ircro - propeller
Captain flop - fuel
jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
Vibbster - deicer
FLjim- deicer
Dano2010gs - landing lamp
Spareribs - catering

Gifts left to send so if you're not on the list and would like me to send something, let me know.

Hi,

Be great if you can send me a bench or passengers.

Let me know what you'd like back.

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / spare wire / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:30 Pingways

Jbg, I have sent you fuel as your sig :D

Anyone want anything now, let me know and I'll do it!

Tigasef2

I need

Projector x 1
Flight goggles x 2
Stapler x 2
Calculator x 2
Whiteboard x 2

Did you send me a friend request? If you do, I can send you goggles in a couple of hours.

jbg364, I have now, but my list gone funny as everyone is named "username"!

Hi,

Be great if you can send me a bench or passengers.

Let me know what you'd like back.

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / spare wire / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:30 Pingways

Would be happy to send passengers - sorry I can't send benches. I tried to add you but can't. Request me as a friend and I'll accept.

Vibbster said:
Sent as listed, except from Bloobouy, I messed up and woups I had sent something else I think, I'm very sorry!

You didnt send friend request to my android acount afyrfto. I can send you defrosters from there, not from ircro account.

I feel the same as you: no way to get surfboard nor Bali crest. I am out of stock of landing lamps because of that!

Esther, I've been sending you passengers but would you rather have landing lamps? Sorry, I just re-read my previous post and noticed that I left you off even though you're on my list.

Building Requirements

You probably know about this, but I find the following link really useful when upgrading or gathering the things I need before buying a new building: airportcity.wikia.com/wiki/Building_requirements

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back