What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Gifting 'Username'

I've been keeping track over the last few days and found that the players I gifted the previous day were at the bottom of my neighbour list when my gifts reset the next day. So, if I can't see usernames (which is almost always), I can find my 'regulars' at the bottom of my list without hunting through all of my neighbours. It definitely saves me a lot of time. Am curious if this works for anyone else.

Jbg364 said:
I've been keeping track over the last few days and found that the players I gifted the previous day were at the bottom of my neighbour list when my gifts reset the next day. So, if I can't see usernames (which is almost always), I can find my 'regulars' at the bottom of my list without hunting through all of my neighbours. It definitely saves me a lot of time. Am curious if this works for anyone else.

Hmmmm, that's interesting

captain flop (level 27)

TigaSefi said:
ok does my sig work now ?

Yep, have sent you a stapler. Passengers would be great for me.

Thanks
Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / spare wire / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:30 Pingways

Jbg364 said:
Would be happy to send passengers - sorry I can't send benches. I tried to add you but can't. Request me as a friend and I'll accept.

Your already on my list, have just sent deicer

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / spare wire / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:30 Pingways

Hi,

Just been sending gifts..... I still have some left to send tonight so let me know if you want anything....

A bench is my priority but not sure if anyone has one to send?

Thanks
Pingways

Jbg364 said:

Yes I have noticed that as well

Sian and David ( level 35 )

GLC23 said:
Hi,

Just been sending gifts..... I still have some left to send tonight so let me know if you want anything....

A bench is my priority but not sure if anyone has one to send?

Thanks
Pingways

Have already sent you spare wire today. If you already sent me something then beacon would be good

Sian and David ( level 35 )

Your already on my list, have just sent deicer

Then I have no idea which neighbour you are. I don't remember accepting you as a friend or getting or sending a request. But without usernames I'm having trouble keeping track of who's who. Please describe your airport and I'll see if I can find you.

thanks!

Got the staplers already!

Who needed the sandbag?

Last edited:
FLjim560 said:
So far 51 Antartic flights completed, zero TV Panel drops. Please tell me someone is having better luck?

Jim

Hi jim,
When I click on the link to see your airport I get "page not found". Can other people use the link successfully? Do I need to change something on my forum settings? I think it's a great idea,if I can get it to work I'd like to do the same with my airport.

FLjim560 said:
These are the gifts I plan to send out so far...

Vibbster: Deicer

I Fly: Deicer

Lilly2: Deicer

Jbg364: Deicer

Jimghjj2: Landing Lamp

Fannie fargo: Fuel

Sian and David: Propeller

Siannnnn: Propeller (Neighbor request sent)

OlaTomek: OBeacon

Rickcc: Catering

Helmetz: Googles

Provost76: ? (Do you still need smoke detectors?)

I have more gifts to give. I would rather send them to people who will send something useful back.

My main need is Deicer. However, I can always use Catering, Passengers or Propellers.

Please let me know what I can send you.

If you have trouble finding my airport, please click the link in my sig file.

Thanks,

Jim

Hi Jim, thnx I have enough smoke detectors.
I'm currently trying to get amperemeter or hull parts. My delta needs repairing but I have to upgrade repair base first.
I'll send you catering as soon as my gifts reset. Sorry, still not able to send deicers :(

Provost76

jimghjj said:
Hi jim,
When I click on the link to see your airport I get "page not found". Can other people use the link successfully? Do I need to change something on my forum settings? I think it's a great idea,if I can get it to work I'd like to do the same with my airport.

I found that too but then it worked again later. It's not working now though. I wonder if it only works while he's online!!!

captain flop (level 27)

I have a couple of neighbours whose usernames I can see so I know exactly which gift I sent them. But, they didn't receive the gift. Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Hi jim,

The only setting that might be effecting your ability to see it is Default Thread Age Cut Off. The Default Thread Age Cut Off in my settings is Use Forum Default. Let me know. I'll post the message again if necessary.

Jim

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back