What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I know,there's a lot of that about at the moment! I sent you a whiteboard,just return it to make things easier. Remind me tomorrow evening and I'll send you another one,hopefully I'll still have names.

Got it. can't send anything for 24 hours now!

Bongfu23 said:
Awesome will definetely do so!
Let's do it twice please :)
cheers

Sent you a laser cutter don,t need it back nav module or beacon would be fine

lev 35 please gift anything . I limit myself to 20 neighbours so you will get a gift daily.need 4 more neighbours as lost some.

Anyone got a unique gifts building other than me

lev 35 please gift anything . I limit myself to 20 neighbours so you will get a gift daily.need 4 more neighbours as lost some.

FLjim560 said:
Vibbster: Deicer
I Fly: Deicer
Lilly2: Deicer
Jbg364: Deicer
Jimghjj2: Landing Lamp
Fannie fargo: Fuel
Sian and David: Propeller
Siannnnn: Propeller
OlaTomek: OBeacon
Provost76: Passengers

I have more gifts available. Let me know what you need. I'm always looking for Deicer.

Can people let me know whether they can use the link in my sig file that shows my airport and have/want list? The link works for me.

Thanks,

Jim

Doesn't work for me, says page not found. I can't change my signature either, I don't have option for return on my keyboard and when I type as one long line it doesn't show up!!

captain flop (level 27)

I've managed to give out gifts,visit neighbours and take a load of photos of airports so I'll have a better chance of finding you all when my names dissapear. I don't want to say it too loud in case I curse myself but I STILL HAVE NAMES! !!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

jimghjj said:
I've managed to give out gifts,visit neighbours and take a load of photos of airports so I'll have a better chance of finding you all when my names dissapear. I don't want to say it too loud in case I curse myself but I STILL HAVE NAMES! !!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Its great when names appear. I haven't had any for a few days, so frustrating I cant send anything people want so end up just returning what I'm sent. Saying that I always have your name showing. So just let me know what u want

captain flop (level 27)

Bongfu23 said:
Hello,

my profile name is Bongfu23.

Can you please send:
Archive Box (x3)
Ergonomic Chair (x3)
Smoke detector (x2)
Hull Parts (x2)
Laser Cutter (x2)
Reinforced steel frame (x4)
Triple Wire (x5)
Transmitter (x4)
Additional Radar

Many thanks!

Have sent invite. Can send archive box or laser cutter

captain flop (level 27)

FLjim560 said:
Just sent you a neighbor request.

Jim (FLJim560)

Ok accepted what do you need as your links good idea but say
page not found

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back