What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Still need goggles. I can send some stuff out too.

I'll send you another pair in a couple of hours. Can't guarantee you'll get them with the way things have been going for me lately but I'm willing to try.

I'll send you another pair in a couple of hours. Can't guarantee you'll get them with the way things have been going for me lately but I'm willing to try.

Tell me about it! Half of the people on my list just have "username". Sucks!

Gifts I sent today

Vibbster: Deicer
I Fly: Deicer
Lilly2: Deicer
Jbg364: Deicer
Jimghjj2: Landing Lamp
Fannie fargo: Fuel
Sian and David: Propeller
Siannnnn: Propeller
OlaTomek: OBeacon
Provost76: Passengers

I have more gifts available. Let me know what you need. I'm always looking for Deicer.

Can people let me know whether they can use the link in my sig file that shows my airport and have/want list? The link works for me.

Thanks,

Jim

Can people let me know whether they can use the link in my sig file that shows my airport and have/want list? The link works for me.

Thanks,

Jim[/COLOR][/FONT]

Works perfectly for me! This is a great idea.

Today's gifts:
FLjim - deicer
Vibbster - deicer
Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
Ircro - propeller
Fannie - fuel
Spare.ribs - beacon
Letgnis - spare wire
EstherV - landing lamp
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Siannnnn - ?
Dano2010gs - landing lamp
Porter029 - jet engine
Can't send gifts for a couple of hours so there's lots of time for me to your change your gift or add you to my list.

Please include Super123 - beacon

Thank you.

Jbg364 said:
Propeller is fine. Any preference in colour of surfboard?

Multi colored would be very nice. Although, with my surfing skills maybe I shouldn't get too flashy! Don't want to draw any attention!
Still flying to Bali.....

FLjim560 said:
Vibbster: Deicer
I Fly: Deicer
Lilly2: Deicer
Jbg364: Deicer
Jimghjj2: Landing Lamp
Fannie fargo: Fuel
Sian and David: Propeller
Siannnnn: Propeller
OlaTomek: OBeacon
Provost76: Passengers

I have more gifts available. Let me know what you need. I'm always looking for Deicer.

Thanks,

Jim

Not working for me Jim

Barbara59 said:
It also gets posted on the GI twitter account

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

Do they post an iPad code anywhere? Can we get more free $ out of GI?

Jbg364 said:
Propeller is fine. Any preference in colour of surfboard?

If you'd rather have something else, just let me know. I can't gift for another 10 hours. I just hope it goes better than last night. I lost 3 people again and still can't find them. Never have found Little Angel again. I've got to get this thing pared down!!!

FLjim560 said:
Thanks,

Jim

10 free bucks to watch a video,3 free bucks with the friend code and.....I have names! Quick post your wants and needs now!

If you'd rather have something else, just let me know. I can't gift for another 10 hours. I just hope it goes better than last night. I lost 3 people again and still can't find them. Never have found Little Angel again. I've got to get this thing pared down!!!

I sent another support ticket to GI this morning about usernames, spontaneously losing neighbours, etc. Don't expect them to do anything about it though. BTW - no multicoloured surfboards. Blue okay? And if you are in Colorado, you're as land-locked as I am. Not much opportunity to practice surfing skills.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back