What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Porter029 said:
Jbg- I think the reason some of us are not receiving air vent filters is because it is only giftable at level 32+ (I get a +10 passenger instead) I am at level 30 right now.
When I logged into my game this morning I got 10 cash for watching a 20 second video! It was for a new game called wedding garden, and I didn't even has to install it.

Have: sand bag, goal post, deicer,spare propeller, gyroscope, fuel hose, master plan, nav module, cooling chamber, flight catering, oscillating beacon, landing gear, server rack, spare wire, smoke detector, additional radar, drill machine, fuel additives, stapler, jet engine, fuel supply, flight helmet, radio transmitter, bath towel, radar, landing lamp, radar, welder, cockpit glass, passengers 10 and fuel 3.

Need: grinding machine (2), calculator (3), ergo chair (1), dispatch console (1), controllers (2), transmitter (3), tv panel (3), air vent filter (3), passengers, anything to fix broken down planes!

I will send you grinding machine shortly when my gifts reset

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

Everyone watch for the new video. Chance to get 10 free $ again. Thanks GI for something.

Last night was horrible for gifting - lost a few people again! Will spend some time today trying to find them again! Sorry to my regulars who didn't get their gifts yet. I'm trying!

Bongfu23,

I send you neighbour invite. After you accepted, I'll send you laser cutter. Can you send that laser cutter back to me, since I need it as well?

Jbg- I think the reason some of us are not receiving air vent filters is because it is only giftable at level 32+ (I get a +10 passenger instead) I am at level 30 right now.
When I logged into my game this morning I got 10 cash for watching a 20 second video! It was for a new game called wedding garden, and I didn't even has to install it.

Have: sand bag, goal post, deicer,spare propeller, gyroscope, fuel hose, master plan, nav module, cooling chamber, flight catering, oscillating beacon, landing gear, server rack, spare wire, smoke detector, additional radar, drill machine, fuel additives, stapler, jet engine, fuel supply, flight helmet, radio transmitter, bath towel, radar, landing lamp, radar, welder, cockpit glass, passengers 10 and fuel 3.

Need: grinding machine (2), calculator (3), ergo chair (1), dispatch console (1), controllers (2), transmitter (3), tv panel (3), air vent filter (3), passengers, anything to fix broken down planes!

Porter,

I basically can't get anything from Jbg (even video boards he sent me). So I think its a different issue here. I also heard someone said that if you don't have the item, you can't send back item you received from someone else. Is that correct? Let's say I don't have shampoo in my gift list. If I got it from someone else and return that shampoo, the receiver won't get it (or get something else)?

L1ttle Angel said:
Porter,

I basically can't get anything from Jbg (even video boards he sent me). So I think its a different issue here. I also heard someone said that if you don't have the item, you can't send back item you received from someone else. Is that correct? Let's say I don't have shampoo in my gift list. If I got it from someone else and return that shampoo, the receiver won't get it (or get something else)?

Your point re returning gifts is correct. My daughter sent me a DND sign and when I returned it she got a towel.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

Oh, that could explain the problem I'm having. So, although I have them to send, you can't receive them because your not playing at the 'right.' Let me know when you get to level 32 and I'll try sending them again. In the meantime, I can send you passengers, cockpit glass, jet engine, landing gear?

Jbg,

Still no air vent filter in my inbox. Don't pull your hair out. This is just a game that we should enjoy playing. It's my lost for not being able to get anything from you.

Anyway, I just managed to see you guys and sent the following:
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David & FLjim: spare propeller
Vibbster: air conditioner
Provost76: amperemeter
Jimghjj2, Esther, & Pingways: landing lamp

Fljim, can you send me master plan please?

I still have several more gifts to give out. So, If you need anything from me, let me know.

Hi, see Porter029's post #3570. This may explain why you didn't get the filter.

Today's gifts:
FLjim - deicer
Vibbster - deicer
Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
Ircro - propeller
Fannie - fuel
Spare.ribs - beacon
Letgnis - spare wire
EstherV - landing lamp
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Siannnnn - ?
Dano2010gs - landing lamp
Porter029 - jet engine
Can't send gifts for a couple of hours so there's lots of time for me to your change your gift or add you to my list.

Jbg364 said:
Today's gifts:
FLjim - deicer
Vibbster - deicer
Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
Ircro - propeller
Fannie - fuel
Spare.ribs - beacon
Letgnis - spare wire
EstherV - landing lamp
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Siannnnn - ?
Dano2010gs - landing lamp
Porter029 - jet engine
Can't send gifts for a couple of hours so there's lots of time for me to your change your gift or add you to my list.

Nav module pr propeller for Siannnnn thx.

Barbara59 said:
Your point re returning gifts is correct. My daughter sent me a DND sign and when I returned it she got a towel.

That is news to me. I had no idea!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back