What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

10 free bucks to watch a video,3 free bucks with the friend code and.....I have names! Quick post your wants and needs now!

You are having a good day aren't you? After all you've been through with GI you deserve it. Still haven't seen a pop-up for the video.

jimghjj said:
10 free bucks to watch a video,3 free bucks with the friend code and.....I have names! Quick post your wants and needs now!

The gods are smiling on you Oh Powerful One! Fuel please and thank you. What would you like?

Jbg364 said:
I sent another support ticket to GI this morning about usernames, spontaneously losing neighbours, etc. Don't expect them to do anything about it though. BTW - no multicoloured surfboards. Blue okay? And if you are in Colorado, you're as land-locked as I am. Not much opportunity to practice surfing skills.

Blue is a fine color for a board! I can surf down the slopes! Where do you practice?

Jbg364 said:
You are having a good day aren't you? After all you've been through with GI you deserve it. Still haven't seen a pop-up for the video.

Have you tried closing all the way out of your game and then getting back in? That seems to work sometimes. Good luck!

FLjim560 said:
Vibbster: Deicer
I Fly: Deicer
Lilly2: Deicer
Jbg364: Deicer
Jimghjj2: Landing Lamp
Fannie fargo: Fuel
Sian and David: Propeller
Siannnnn: Propeller
OlaTomek: OBeacon
Provost76: Passengers

I have more gifts available. Let me know what you need. I'm always looking for Deicer.

Can people let me know whether they can use the link in my sig file that shows my airport and have/want list? The link works for me.

Thanks,

Jim

Still can't see it. I think it must be something in my settings if other people can see it.

Jbg364 said:

I didn't have it show up automatically so I closed the app down and re opened it again and it popped up straight away. Give that a try.

EstherV said:
Hi Ircro! Can you gift the items needed to upgrade fuel station?
Btw, what do you need for you Ircro account?
Have a nice weekend :)

No, I dont have items for fuel station.
I need proppeler and catering.

Jim I have added you :D Unfortunately you are just a username at the moment.

Frenetta said:
Do they post an iPad code anywhere? Can we get more free $ out of GI?

Never seen one

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

TigaSefi said:
Jim I have added you :D Unfortunately you are just a username at the moment.

I know,there's a lot of that about at the moment! I sent you a whiteboard,just return it to make things easier. Remind me tomorrow evening and I'll send you another one,hopefully I'll still have names.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back