What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
Did u just get a fuel hose from me?

captain flop (level 27)

Got one from someone but cannot tell who.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

Once you have completed the dock the airship will land on it. The airship is the store.

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items.

Could u plz send me one more hull parts, Sian and David? I need one more for my repair base, many thanks. Nhim beo

Frenetta said:
Hi all! I need to update my gifting list so if my regulars would please report in and tell me what you need. I've seen Super123 and Fljim560's requests so far. I need to hear from : Bloobuoy, Ircro, Siannn, captain Flop, Esther, Jbg, TomekOla, Sian and David, Jimghh, Jdm, Pingways, Ewikaa, Lilly, Pidsk2,and Vibbster. Little Angel - I am still searching so let me know what you want. I'm not giving up. If you aren't on my list but need something, let me know and I'll try to help.

Hi! Thks for asking...i am still in search of the surfboard so if you keep sending landing lamps to me it would be great. Is it fine for you if i give them back as i saw you are stil on that "personal" quest? Enjoy your Sunday :)

New day, new gifts. Virtually all names have turned into username so pm me your picture and gift wanted from my list and I'll do it. I need calculator x2 in return if u have it otherwise lamps and passengers :)

TigaSefi said:
New day, new gifts. Virtually all names have turned into username so pm me your picture and gift wanted from my list and I'll do it. I need calculator x2 in return if u have it otherwise lamps and passengers :)
Sending you passengers since I don't have calculator, can you return please

captain flop (level 27)

Bilove said:
Could u plz send me one more hull parts, Sian and David? I need one more for my repair base, many thanks. Nhim beo

No problem will send another later today

User: Mastias
Level 30

Need: Bath Towel, Disposable Shampoo, All-Inclusive Bracelet, Amperemeter, Ergonomic Chair

Hi all,

Apologies that it has been such a long time since I las posted. Work has been manic and the whole 'username' fiasco has been driving me insane with the game. I have just been sending out random gifts that I hope have been useful to people.

I was, however, wondering if people would be able to help me out at all as I have got myself into a bit of a pickle. I have just upgraded my repair base to level 5, but had got confused with the item requirements for it. I had thought it a good idea to upgrade before buying my first powerful delta, so now have no repair base and no way of getting the tv screens, grinders, air vent filters and controllers that I need, as I can't yet fly to Antartica.

Hopefully I can help people in return.....

Thanks,
Sarah2

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back