What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Today's gifts:
TigaSefi - landing lamp
FLjim - deicer
Jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
Vibbster - deicer
Fannie - fuel
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Siannnnn - navigation module
EstherV - passengers
Spare.ribs - beacon
Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
Ircro - propeller
Porter029 - jet engine
Super123 - beacon
Letgnis - spare wire

Let me know if you want to change your 'order' or if you'd like me to add you to the list - there's still lots of time!

Hi all,

Apologies that it has been such a long time since I las posted. Work has been manic and the whole 'username' fiasco has been driving me insane with the game. I have just been sending out random gifts that I hope have been useful to people.

I was, however, wondering if people would be able to help me out at all as I have got myself into a bit of a pickle. I have just upgraded my repair base to level 5, but had got confused with the item requirements for it. I had thought it a good idea to upgrade before buying my first powerful delta, so now have no repair base and no way of getting the tv screens, grinders, air vent filters and controllers that I need, as I can't yet fly to Antartica.

Hopefully I can help people in return.....

Thanks,
Sarah2

Add me and I can help out with air vent filters in about 7 hours.
Jbg364

Jbg364 said:
Can an iPad player send gifts to an iPhone player?

Yes my daughter is playing on her iphone

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Sarah2 said:
Hi all,

Apologies that it has been such a long time since I las posted. Work has been manic and the whole 'username' fiasco has been driving me insane with the game. I have just been sending out random gifts that I hope have been useful to people.

I was, however, wondering if people would be able to help me out at all as I have got myself into a bit of a pickle. I have just upgraded my repair base to level 5, but had got confused with the item requirements for it. I had thought it a good idea to upgrade before buying my first powerful delta, so now have no repair base and no way of getting the tv screens, grinders, air vent filters and controllers that I need, as I can't yet fly to Antartica.

Hopefully I can help people in return.....

Thanks,
Sarah2

Have sent you a friend request. I can help with grinding machines

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Jbg364 said:
Today's gifts:
TigaSefi - landing lamp
FLjim - deicer
Jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
Vibbster - deicer
Fannie - fuel
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Siannnnn - navigation module
EstherV - passengers
Spare.ribs - beacon
Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
Ircro - propeller
Porter029 - jet engine
Super123 - beacon
Letgnis - spare wire

Let me know if you want to change your 'order' or if you'd like me to add you to the list - there's still lots of time!

Do you have packing machine ? Thanks or beacon

<UIKBShape: 0x11069c0> - {{0, 267}, {273, 79}}_{{4, 267}, {265, 79}}

I do but . . . You were a neighbour one day and the next you were gone. I had usernames back yesterday and you weren't there. I'll hold back a gift for you if you want to try adding me.

Sent you a laser cutter don,t need it back nav module or beacon would be fine

lev 35 please gift anything . I limit myself to 20 neighbours so you will get a gift daily.need 4 more neighbours as lost some.

Thanks Fred!
Will send nav module first thing tomorrow

Do you have Archive box, ergonomic chair, hull parts or smoke detector?

Have sent invite. Can send archive box or laser cutter

captain flop (level 27)

Thanks Stewart!

Archive box would be great please.
What can I send you?

I can send:
Robotic Lawnmower, Air Conditioner, Cockpit glass, Welder, Landing Lamp, Copy Machine, Channel Bar, Do not disturb Sign, Passengers (10), Powerful Radio transmitter, Slide RUle, Fuel Supply, Jet Engine, Wide angle Binoculars, Fuel additives, Drill machine, Additional radar, Cash Counter, Lining plate, Landing gear, Oscillating beacon, Flight catering, Cooling chamber, Navigation module, City model, Fuel hose, Gyroscope, Spare propeller, (need 1 more levels) Deicer, (need 3 more levels) Air vent filter

Fred123thytdytdg said:

Have sent packaging machine. How many do you need?

mastias said:
Still need Hotel items, please send me some

I have just added you. If you accept i can send you all inclusive bracelet when my gift list resets.

mastias said:
Still need Hotel items, please send me some

I will send you a towel later when my gifts reset

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back