What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Sarah2 said:
Thanks Jbg364 and Sian and David - hopefully we are now friends (although who knows really with the whole username fiasco!)

Is there anything in particular that I can help you with?

Beacon for me if you can

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

EstherV said:
This username thing is driving me crazy. Now it is more than a week than i can hardly see any name. No matter how many times i reset ipad or shut down... I enclose a list of names that i always see so you can ask what you need: jimghjj2, siann, tigasef, migrainessuck, pot712, nunurbiz, super123, vic123, nhim beo, pdxsk2, spare.ribs, ircro, michael10000, stephatc34.
Barbara, jbg, Fannie, captain flop, little angel,...and i am sure i forget someone else, i am really i cannot find you, but if you keep sending me things you need i promise i give back everything (if it is on my list, nice tip Barbara, thks!).
Have a nice week :)

Hi Esther, I need whiteboards,shredders,stamps and server racks. What can I send you?

Vibbster said:
Yes.. Truly annoying. Sent a complaint a couple of days ago and this is what they replied:

Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Just hope that they can fix this ASAP!

Yeah exactly the same standard response they gave me! I think they'll only do something about it if we all stop spending real money on this game en mass until it's sorted out. I for one won't buy anything from this company again.

jimghjj said:
Hi Esther, I need whiteboards,shredders,stamps and server racks. What can I send you?

Have put you down for a shredder tomorrow

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

jimghjj said:
Yeah exactly the same standard response they gave me! I think they'll only do something about it if we all stop spending real money on this game en mass until it's sorted out. I for one won't buy anything from this company again.

Jim, whiteboard sent.
Tomorrow I'll send you server rack

Provost76

have: add radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, land gear, osbeacon, flight catering, pckg machine, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, all-in bracelet, handling line, landing lamp. Need: amperemeter,

Frenetta said:
Esther - it looks like you need landing lamps and I can certainly use them too so this should work out fine. I sent you one a little while ago. :)

Thks. I received it and i have just given it back. Btw, did you manage to get the engagement ring from London? I do not know how many times i have snt a plane there but there is no way to get the ring....

jimghjj said:

Sorry Jim neither of them are on my gifts list. Apart from what everybody has i can send air conditioner, welder, all-inclusive bracelet, flight helmet, stapler,drill machine, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, city model, controller, goal post and handling line. Is there anything you can use in the future maybe?
If you can send me fuel additives it would be great. Thks a lot.

EstherV said:
Sorry Jim neither of them are on my gifts list. Apart from what everybody has i can send air conditioner, welder, all-inclusive bracelet, flight helmet, stapler,drill machine, cash counter, lining plate, cooling chamber, city model, controller, goal post and handling line. Is there anything you can use in the future maybe?
If you can send me fuel additives it would be great. Thks a lot.

I'm sure I could use a controller at some point. Thanks.

This username thing is driving me crazy. Now it is more than a week than i can hardly see any name. No matter how many times i reset ipad or shut down... I enclose a list of names that i always see so you can ask what you need: jimghjj2, siann, tigasef, migrainessuck, pot712, nunurbiz, super123, vic123, nhim beo, pdxsk2, spare.ribs, ircro, michael10000, stephatc34.
Barbara, jbg, Fannie, captain flop, little angel,...and i am sure i forget someone else, i am really i cannot find you, but if you keep sending me things you need i promise i give back everything (if it is on my list, nice tip Barbara, thks!).
Have a nice week :)

Not to worry, we're all having the same problem.

Yes.. Truly annoying. Sent a complaint a couple of days ago and this is what they replied:

Thank you for reporting this matter and providing me with the details requested!
Our engineers have been informed and are taking necessary measures to troubleshoot the problem. Anticipating your question on the time when the issue is completely resolved I would like to let you know that it is expected to be eliminated in the upcoming update.
As a note, I am going to mark the request as "solved" to avoid sending you system reminders asking to update the request. As mentioned above, fixing the issue is in the process, and it might take us some time to test the new version and make it available for you. Please, keep it in mind and check for the updates uploaded.

Just hope that they can fix this ASAP!

And that's exactly the same response I got yesterday (word for word)!

Thks. I received it and i have just given it back. Btw, did you manage to get the engagement ring from London? I do not know how many times i have snt a plane there but there is no way to get the ring....

I finally got the ring last week but it took me a long time. Keep trying!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back