What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

I didn't have trouble with that one. You never know which one will give you trouble.

I'm really struggling whit the Dream-catcher from Nepal.. I'm about to reach 59 flights, haven't got a single item from the flight... Even not when using Spy Glass..

Not been on the forums for a while, but still chugging away at the game - I have to say, some of you are extremely dedicated in the way that you are able to keep track of gifts, in spite of the "username" debacle; it's incredible! I've just resorted to returning gifts now, and I really hope that GI get their act together and fix this issue now because it's been dragging for a long time.

Marsm, I been sending you Deicers for a while, anything else you prefer?

Vibbster said:
Shredder sent! How many whiteboards and shredders do you need?

I now need 2 whiteboards,2 stamps,2 server racks and 1 textbook.thanks.

jimghjj said:
I now need 2 whiteboards,2 stamps,2 server racks and 1 textbook.thanks.

I will send you a textbook tonight

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Barbara59 said:
I will send you a textbook tonight

Sian and David ( level 35 ) Have: fuel, jar, lawnmower, air con, cockpit glass, welder, projector, towel, pax, textbook, engine, weather display, power source, shredder, hull parts, landing gear, catering, packaging machine, city model, gyroscope, grinding machine, all flight items. Need fuel hose, propeller, beacon or nav module.

Thanks but it's just dropped from a flight so I no longer need one.

Jbg364 said:
Great! I just got Fred123 back. I notice you need ATM and imprinted. What are you building?

I'm just collecting for the duty free shop. Have you noticed that there are 2 different transmitters that are both referred to simply as transmitters? One is for control tower 5 (I still need 1 of these) and 1 is for fuel station level 3 (I still need 2 of these) . I wish they would have called them something like transmitter 1 and transmitter2 so we could differentiate with each other. I'm already flying to the locations they drop from so maybe I'll get lucky!

stewartsathome said:
:( all my neighbours seem 2 b mixed up too. Since we worked out regulars at the bottom!!!

captain flop (level 27)

I had names and did some weeding out but I KNOW you we're still there when I was done because I gifted you! Now I can't find you! Everyone else stayed in a nice little group at the bottom and you disappeared. I will search for you daily ( much easier now that I have fewer usernames to dig through). Do you still find me?

thanks Little Angel
send the lining plate

can you please send me a couple of archive boxes?
cheers
bongfu23

Fannie, Yay! You found me! Thanks for the fuel!

Ok, I'll try flying to Goa for my 1 missing bench. Thanks for the tip Jimghjj2.

Here's what I'm going to send today:
Fannie: fuel
Sian & David: fuel hose
Jimghjj2: landing lamp
Pingways: spare wire
Fljim: flight catering (have you sent that master plan to me yet?)
Nhim Beo: amperemeter (please return it back to me since I still need it)
Bongfu23: laser cutter (please DON'T return this back to me, since I'm getting lining plate back, instead of the laser cutter)
Letgnis: laser cutter
Super123: landing lamp
Ircro: spare prop
Captain flop: fuel
Olatomek: spare prop

If you don't have what I need, please send me repair parts. Thanks!

Fred123thytdytdg said:
I am build catering facility , we have built 4 as you need so many due to the 12 hours per unit output. Only have 2 planes that use them must be impossible if you have more to keep them flying. Just need to find a neighbour with a gift shop to complete a task. Thanks for send packaging machine ,will need it if I build another one.not sure what the ATM your seeing is maybe an older version of my airport.

would like a cooling chamber or beacons,propellers,nav modules,spare wire etc

Just to share some advice that you didn't ask for, don't worry too much about the catering facilities. Have your friends send you catering for a little while and stock up on some. Then just have some sent to you periodically. You can keep up with your planes. The planes that fly those flights take around 5 hours to complete their round trip, so you don't get too many flights per plane per day. Hope this helps. :)

marsm said:
Not been on the forums for a while, but still chugging away at the game - I have to say, some of you are extremely dedicated in the way that you are able to keep track of gifts, in spite of the "username" debacle; it's incredible! I've just resorted to returning gifts now, and I really hope that GI get their act together and fix this issue now because it's been dragging for a long time.

Welcome back!

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back