What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome said:
No I can't find anyone unless they have names and I haven't had names for ages so I tend to gift back what I received. Sorry if that's not helpful but the airports all look so different from named ones. I can't work out why some names show and others don't. I thought it was the newer neighbours whose names show like jimghjj2 but then I have ircro and bloobuoy who are both level 35.

captain flop (level 27)

Ircro and bloobouy always show with me too. Interesting.

Jbg364 said:
Today's gifts:
TigaSefi - landing lamp
FLjim - deicer
Jimghjj2 - shredder
Vibbster - deicer
Fannie - fuel
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Siannnnn - navigation module
EstherV - fuel additives
Spareribs - catering
Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
Ircro - propeller
Porter029 - jet engine
Letgnis - spare wire
Sarah2 - air vent filter
Fred123 - packaging machine (I hope!)

Let me know if you want to change your 'order' or if you'd like me to add you to the list. I have limited Internet access this week but will be able to gifts out.

Hi,

Passengers would be good for me at the moment.

Can gift back anything in my list.

Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

marsm said:
I have a gift shop Fred... friend me.

Nope friend request failed with invalid code

would like a cooling chamber or beacons,propellers,nav modules,spare wire etc

Wow I have full usernames and all up to dare airports they look great

jimghjj said:
I now need 2 whiteboards,2 stamps,2 server racks and 1 textbook.thanks.

Hi, whiteboard sent

Provost76

have: add radar, smoke detector, spare wire, server rack, land gear, osbeacon, flight catering, pckg machine, city model, fuel hose, gyroscope, all-in bracelet, handling line, landing lamp. Need: stamp, city model, master plan

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Wow I have full usernames and all up to dare airports they look great

i have full names all of a sudden too!! wow. now I can be sure to get the right thing to the right people. I'm going to use the list posted above. if anyone wants/needs anything else let me know. hopefully names will last as until i finish.

:)

lilly2 said:
i have full names all of a sudden too!! wow. now I can be sure to get the right thing to the right people. I'm going to use the list posted above. if anyone wants/needs anything else let me know. hopefully names will last as until i finish.

:)

Give gifts first, then visit. I found that one of the rare times I had names and I visited the first person, the names immediately disappeared. The next time (actually only other time) I got names, I gifted first and the names stayed all the way through and then I was able to visit. I hope that is clear.

Hello,

Is EstherV your name as it won't accept it on my game ?

Updated my sig so I can now send additional radar and also I have fewer but important needs!!
I have deleted everyone and re-added you so I can work out who is who (possibly)!

Last edited:
TigaSefi said:
Hello,

Is EstherV your name as it won't accept it on my game ?

Updated my sig so I can now send additional radar and also I have fewer but important needs!!
I have deleted everyone and re-added you so I can work out who is who (possibly)!

You didn't re add me. I used to c u but you're not there now

captain flop (level 27)

I think I sent you a request captain flop. See if you can see it in waiting :)

jimghjj said:
Ircro and bloobouy always show with me too. Interesting.

Ircro or ircro75?
I can always see bloobuoy1975 too, I think he is iphone player.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back