What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Hi,

Passengers would be good for me at the moment.

Can gift back anything in my list.

Pingways

I have: air con / cockpit glass / helmet / radar / welder / fuel supply / stapler /bath towel / flight catering / beacon / landing gear / wire / smoke detector / plan / propellor / deicer I need: bench / nav mod / landing lamp / pax / fuel. Level:31 Pingways

You're not a neighbour and I couldn't add you when I tried. Try to add me - I'd be happy to send you passengers.

Coming your way this evening:
TigaSefi - weather display
FLjim - beacon
Jimghjj2 - radio transmitter
Vibbster - deicer
Fannie - fuel
Captain flop - fuel
Sian and David - propeller
Siannnnn - navigation module
EstherV - fuel additives
Spareribs - catering
Pdxsk2 - landing lamp
Ircro - propeller
Porter029 - jet engine
Letgnis - spare wire
Fred123 - beacon
Pingways - passengers (if we can connect)

Let me know if you want to change your 'order' or if you'd like me to add you to the list.

Funny! Mine just arrived too. What did you get?

I bought a mystery building. Got a Dolphinarium - 125 coins every 8 hours but it's 2x2 so it takes up a lot of space but will worry about that after it's built.

Jbg364 said:
I bought a mystery building. Got a Dolphinarium - 125 coins every 8 hours but it's 2x2 so it takes up a lot of space but will worry about that after it's built.

I went for the mystery bonus and got 2 faucets and 20 units of fuel.

I went for the mystery bonus and got a clock that instantly makes all residential building have full passengers. I assume that only works once.

lilly2 said:
I went for the mystery bonus and got a clock that instantly makes all residential building have full passengers. I assume that only works once.

Interesting!

Fred123thytdytdg said:
Reading another forumn they posted this

duty free shop ....
-

Are you sure those are for iPads? I think the Android players have different things. None of the items listed for the duty free shop seem familiar.

Need cooling chamber and defroster.

Have most stuff up to level 22. Let me know what you need in return.

My blimp also returned and purchased a mystery bonus. I ended up with a golden key that decreases breakdowns for 2 hrs.

Jbg364 said:
But that's good, right? You've been after fuel for the last while.

I'm quite happy. The smugglers bag had an inconvertible coin. I've got some business classes too. I can combine some stuff and make some progress perhaps. Just need to wait for a day when I have time to play for 6-8 hours straight!

lilly2 said:
Are you sure those are for iPads? I think the Android players have different things. None of the items listed for the duty free shop seem familiar.

Not really sure but jbg and I both have gotten security cameras which I think are for the duty free shop level 2. They could be for something else and we just don't know what it is yet.

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back